[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

can you please give me some details about the gears for the consecrated path build ? I'm so confused with all that @@ . thanks alot.
"
neopetss wrote:
can you please give me some details about the gears for the consecrated path build ? I'm so confused with all that @@ . thanks alot.

You use exactly the same gear except amulet. A rare elder amulet will be better for Consecrated Path. E.g.

What auras should i run with consecrated? herald of ash and anger ?
Hi this build look very nice!
Can i kill Shaper with Shroud chest?
"
eko123456 wrote:
What auras should i run with consecrated? herald of ash and anger ?

That is correct.

"
Allorianis wrote:
Hi this build look very nice!
Can i kill Shaper with Shroud chest?

I assume you are referring to Shroud of Lightless. If so, yes it can. :)
hey , what setup i use if i dont use the xoph's blood ? im playing consecrated path. Thank you.
and how can i set up the anger skill with consecrated path ? thank you
"
neopetss wrote:
hey , what setup i use if i dont use the xoph's blood ? im playing consecrated path. Thank you.

As mentioned in my previous reply, gears will be the same except for amulet. Supporting skill gems setup will be the same too.

"
neopetss wrote:
and how can i set up the anger skill with consecrated path ? thank you

Anger is only good if you have Watcher's Eye that grants "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage". Otherwise you don't have to run that aura.

Am having tons of fun with the build! Got lucky with a few ex drops and have invested a lot in this char. Thanks to OP for the comprehensive build and very clear guide. Below are few of my current items.

So i get this right: only use anger if you have the watcher's eye? What to use in case one is too poor to afford that just yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info