[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

what Anointment you use for that build?
hello , i have another question . Should i go for chaos res in this build ? thanks alot
"
neopetss wrote:
hello , i have a question. So this build is used for all 3 skills build ? just different in the skills right ? thanks alot.

You can choose from the 3 skills. Personally I prefer Cyclone over the other 2 skills.

"
caba85 wrote:
what Anointment you use for that build?

Primeval Force. :)

"
neopetss wrote:
hello , i have another question . Should i go for chaos res in this build ? thanks alot

Chaos resist is optional but I would go for it since it is so much easier to obtain now. Makes mapping certain area so much easier when you have decent amount of chaos resist.
Hey i see you have multiple gem skill links , i guess this build works with cyclone and consecrated path aswell?
"
eko123456 wrote:
Hey i see you have multiple gem skill links , i guess this build works with cyclone and consecrated path aswell?

Yes. It works with the skills listed. Personally I prefer Cyclone. The damage and survivability that it provides are too hard to pass.
Carcass jack effect 20% aoe radius works with consecrated path aswell?
"
eko123456 wrote:

Yes it does. Consecrated Path is AOE skill gem. You can see that on the gem tag. :)
"
eko123456 wrote:

Yes it does. Consecrated Path is AOE skill gem. You can see that on the gem tag. :)
Any good unique gloves except tombfists?
"
eko123456 wrote:
Any good unique gloves except tombfists?

Asenath's Gentle Touch is really good.

You can consider using that and if you do, you have to drop any curses (e.g. Flammability) that you are already running with Blasphemy because the gloves applies Temporal Chains on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info