[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I know it's early but what are the thoughts about this being viable for "blight" leauge? I really enjoyed it this time around and not sure if anyone heard any rumors of nerfs or things that might blow this build apart. Any insight?
"
302mustang wrote:
I know it's early but what are the thoughts about this being viable for "blight" leauge? I really enjoyed it this time around and not sure if anyone heard any rumors of nerfs or things that might blow this build apart. Any insight?

Though Cyclone will be nerfed in 3.8, I am expecting the nerf to be aimed at the weapon range. Probably a hard cap?

This build have survived through nerfs since day 1 and I believe it will be fine in Blight league too. :)
steel skin,wave of conviction,immortal call,cast when dame taken need 20% quality?
blood and sand need 20% quality and level 20?
why you not use blood rage anymore?
Last edited by caba85 on Aug 31, 2019, 5:53:24 AM
"
caba85 wrote:
steel skin,wave of conviction,immortal call,cast when dame taken need 20% quality?
blood and sand need 20% quality and level 20?
why you not use blood rage anymore?

20% is not necessary for Immortal Call and Cast When Damage Taken. You will want 20% on all other gems used by the build.

Blood Rage is optional. You can definitely use it but I find it a chore when I need to cast it every so often. :)
cool
Hey kira, just one quesiton. What anointement (notable) you would recommend that we take for cyclone ?
"
Matriuso wrote:
Hey kira, just one quesiton. What anointement (notable) you would recommend that we take for cyclone ?

Primeval Force. :D
Hello, this build is updated to the 3.8 or are you still working on it?
"
Hiirokane89 wrote:
Hello, this build is updated to the 3.8 or are you still working on it?

The guide is 3.8 ready as there are no changes in 3.8. :)
hello , i have a question. So this build is used for all 3 skills build ? just different in the skills right ? thanks alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info