[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
metalheart86 wrote:
yeah mate blood rage is there, check on the CWDT slot at least thats where i have it atm and thats where i saw it on pob

Mine is showing cwdt-Immortal Call-Wave of Conviction-Steelskin being used, even tried importing again(From pastebin links) and it still shows the same and no blood rage :(

Oh well, easy swap/add. :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blackspicedrum/characters

Character is a lot of fun. I'm currently up to Uber elder but I'm struggling. Closest I've gotten is around 1/4th shaper hp left. I feel extremely squishy in this fight though. I'm currently sitting on 4ex, anyone see obvious changes I could make? I was thinking of unspeccing impact and going for the leech ascendancy node and vaal pact for a bit more tankiness just for the uber elder fight.
So I was wondering if anyone tried coming up with a version, where avatar/xoph isnt required (for nonchieftain) and we would instead use gloves with convert phys to fire + watchers eye with Anger convert phys to fire.

That way, we could still get full conversion at the cost a glove mod and watchers eye mod and would lose 10% ele pen from neck (and covered in ash, but thats not reliable uptime anyway) but we would not be limited to fire damage only, so we could use stuff like atziri flask and with crit being absolutely viable, atleast on slayer, some great shaper/elder necks with, say, crit multi, % phys as extra ele/chaos, ele penetration, % P/F/E charge on kill, possibly even quant etc.

But maybe I'm reaching and Anger isn't really viable atm without absolutely insane watchers eye with cheap, good stuff like Blood and Sand that take care of mana reserving (right now, i'm using BnS, blasphemy, herald, spider and r1 precision already...)
Last edited by SirDimwit on Jul 13, 2019, 6:59:53 PM
accidental double post
Last edited by SirDimwit on Jul 13, 2019, 1:50:58 PM
Hello guys,

I'm following this build for a while now on Xbox platform.
I've started on league, after that my character went to standard and since then I'm playing here due to lack of time that I need to invest in leagues.

So far I managed to get these:

Spoiler

Also, I have these 2. I'll add them when I will hit the right colours on Bronn's.

Spoiler

I'm sitting at 5,2k HP and 110% ALL RES and I still feel way to squishy.
Also I need to add that I've wasted 2 skill points to get 2 big Intel Nodes since I was lacking hard.

I have a few questions that I would ask you to answer in order for easier tracking.

1. Which colours should I aim for the Bronn's? 3R 2G 1B | 2R 2B 2G | 4R 1B 1G

2.Which is the easiest way to get the right colours on Bronn's? (crafting bench, manual spamming)

3. I don't have the flasks setup yet. Is that a big issue?
At the moment my flask setup is:
Spoiler

4.Which is the best corruption for the 20%Q gems? Level 21 or 23Q?

5.Can you suggest me what can I improve further? Which items should I replace and what stats should I aim to get? (You can have a look at my jewels too |didn't managed to link them here|)

6. The Elemental Overload is the best version of this build? Should I aim for it in the near future?

I'm planning to play only this character and get him near to perfection.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hey, I am about to get my 6 link armour, should I get bronn or carcass?
Hi, first of all I want to say that the build is really great and thanks for your guide.

Secondly, since I started farming a bit to be able to afford a devoto with cyclone damage enchantment, what should I change on my equip to be able to have more range (so faster clear) but mantain a decent damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KronosIT/characters

Of course, if you want to suggest changes on it, feel free to do it, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you!
Hello again.
Use You build. It's still great!
Next question =)
How about ring with "# to Total Mana Cost of Skills" (-8 for example).
If i think right, if i use it, does i have free cyclone?..
"
c17killer wrote:
Hello again.
Use You build. It's still great!
Next question =)
How about ring with "# to Total Mana Cost of Skills" (-8 for example).
If i think right, if i use it, does i have free cyclone?..

The guide has lot of contents, so you may have missed it.
It does say you can use it. I think most people do soon or later.
Just one ring with the affix is sufficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info