[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

can this build played without amulet of xoph? price is too high for new guy in the league
Doing 100% fire damage means that we get no offensive benefit from Taste of Hate right?
Hello - Thank you for this great guide!

I have a few questions:

1. Can I run the Acuity passive version while not using an Acuity? (I like Elemental Overload and farming up to get an Acuity. Also, I am using another build and going to respec into this build so I don't want to respec again later if you know what I mean)

2. Do you think it is okay to run Cyclone+WED+Fortify+Elemental Focus+Crit Chance+IncAoE/Con.Aoe? (I wanna run this setup because I have a 6L Belly with 1G2R3B for my other guy and don't feel like changing the color)

3. I have a Xoph Blood Amber Amulet, what is the optimal gem setup for the Ngamahu with this amulet? or does it even matter?

"
luciferus wrote:
can this build played without amulet of xoph? price is too high for new guy in the league

Yes you can certainly run the build without Xoph's Blood. You can check out Gems Setup section under Carcass Jack without Xoph's Blood.

"
atheyd wrote:
Doing 100% fire damage means that we get no offensive benefit from Taste of Hate right?

50% of the cold damage gets converted to fire. So you will still have offensive benefit from the flask.

"
Sindays wrote:
Hello - Thank you for this great guide!

I have a few questions:

1. Can I run the Acuity passive version while not using an Acuity? (I like Elemental Overload and farming up to get an Acuity. Also, I am using another build and going to respec into this build so I don't want to respec again later if you know what I mean)

2. Do you think it is okay to run Cyclone+WED+Fortify+Elemental Focus+Crit Chance+IncAoE/Con.Aoe? (I wanna run this setup because I have a 6L Belly with 1G2R3B for my other guy and don't feel like changing the color)

3. I have a Xoph Blood Amber Amulet, what is the optimal gem setup for the Ngamahu with this amulet? or does it even matter?

1. Yes. You can run Elemental Overload version without Acuity.

2. If you are using Elemental Overload skill tree, you can consider using Power Charge on Crit as the 3rd blue gem.

3. With or without Xoph's Blood doesn't really affect the gem setup of Ngamahu. You just have to decide on which path you want to take. Is it pure damage or is it the ignite path?
I just got a taste of hate but now realize i cant use my Wise Oak with it. Which flask should I drop? Or are you guys finding 50 more fire res than cold res?

Edit: Just tailored all my gear to have 2 more fire res when i pop taste of hate... its going to make changing gear near impossible.
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Mar 22, 2017, 10:17:56 PM
Why are u running purity of fire?
Hi there, i have a question about vaal pact, would be this passive skill good for this build or is it a total waste? nice guide!
"
Phloozy wrote:
I just got a taste of hate but now realize i cant use my Wise Oak with it. Which flask should I drop? Or are you guys finding 50 more fire res than cold res?

Edit: Just tailored all my gear to have 2 more fire res when i pop taste of hate... its going to make changing gear near impossible.

You can drop Quick Silver (or mana) flask for Wise Oak.

Sample flask setup:
"
or
"

As long as you pop the ruby flask together with Taste of Hate, your fire resist will still be the highest.

"
Maicão wrote:
Why are u running purity of fire?

Purity of Fire was more for patch 2.5. In 2.6 it is no longer required because of the 10% elemental reflect reduction provided by Primeval Force.

"
Rapgano wrote:
Hi there, i have a question about vaal pact, would be this passive skill good for this build or is it a total waste? nice guide!

Vaal Pact is not needed because Endless Hunger provides great after leech effect. :)
No Faster attacks on cyclone ? Why ? Nice build tho, thanks
Hey

Iam abit new at this game, tryed some chars before and this one was realy fun to play.
Found a helmet i use now but dont know to link it here sorry =/.

Its Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet and wana know if that is good or bad for this build.
or should i go for another one.

Thnx KiteZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info