[3.8] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (All Content)

"
d3monas wrote:
Thanks for the guide, i'm thoroughly enjoying the build! So far its pretty cheap i guess, the 3 main items cost me a grand total of 51 chaos! The only problem so far is that i cant get 3 red sockets, 1 green and 1 blue on the Carcass Jack (its a 5L). Anything you can suggest me?

You can use Vorici's bench to roll the colors.

I find the fastest way (and cheaper) way is to choose "Two Red" from his bench. Each attempt cost 25 chromatic orbs.

In fact, you don't have to go R + R + R + B + G.

You can also try this: R + R + B + G + G

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
d3monas wrote:
Thanks for the guide, i'm thoroughly enjoying the build! So far its pretty cheap i guess, the 3 main items cost me a grand total of 51 chaos! The only problem so far is that i cant get 3 red sockets, 1 green and 1 blue on the Carcass Jack (its a 5L). Anything you can suggest me?

You can use Vorici's bench to roll the colors.

I find the fastest way (and cheaper) way is to choose "Two Red" from his bench. Each attempt cost 25 chromatic orbs.

In fact, you don't have to go R + R + R + B + G.

You can also try this: R + R + B + G + G



I will try it! Thanks for replying
May not be most efficient, but I burned so many chromed coloring carcass I went BBRRGG. Cyclone-FA-WED-IPD-IAOE-elemental focus. Change fortify for IPD on tougher maps.

Only using this until I can chrome again. Fortify is too much defendive benefit.
What jewels would you recommend?
"
d3monas wrote:
What jewels would you recommend?

Jewel rolls that you can use:

- Increased Attack Speed
- Increased Melee Damage
- Increased Physical Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increased Area Damage
- Increased Damage %
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Life %
- Resistance if you need to cap or bring your resist to 169 (for Elemental Weakness maps)
- Dexterity or Intelligence (lacking in stats to equip gears / gems)
- Increase Accuracy % (only applicable to alternate skill tree)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
d3monas wrote:
What jewels would you recommend?

Jewel rolls that you can use:

- Increased Attack Speed
- Increased Melee Damage
- Increased Physical Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increased Area Damage
- Increased Damage %
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Life %
- Resistance if you need to cap or bring your resist to 169 (for Elemental Weakness maps)
- Dexterity or Intelligence (lacking in stats to equip gears / gems)
- Increase Accuracy % (only applicable to alternate skill tree)


Thanks for replying!
Finally, I have updated the Alternate Skill Tree (Min/Max) setup (post #2). I split it up into various levels, namely level 93, 96 and 100.

Level 93 Skill Tree

Level 96 Skill Tree

Level 100 Skill Tree

Following rings are added into the recommended section for the above trees:

This couple rings add more damage to the setup. Theoretically, having 300 stacks of ignite on an enemy increases your damage by 3000%. Pretty much for boss killing.

P.S. Even without them, you will do fine. :)
Cleared T16 Hydra map. Was a deathless run. No real risk. Pretty much leech through.

Hey, really great build so far. Switched from an EQ build and the damage output is crazy with this build. I have a question though: Why use Ancestral Warchief? Is it just a safety net or bonus damage? And I also use the following gem set-up in my helmet

is there any downside to that? Keeping Enhance and Blood Rage?

Whole set-up looks like this. I know the Carcass Jack is still missing but I have to get my resistances straight first (if I switch from Belly I won't have everything capped).



Anything I should switch up before getting deeper into red tier maps (tier 11 was no problem so far)?
"
Lemmji wrote:
Hey, really great build so far. Switched from an EQ build and the damage output is crazy with this build. I have a question though: Why use Ancestral Warchief? Is it just a safety net or bonus damage? And I also use the following gem set-up in my helmet

is there any downside to that? Keeping Enhance and Blood Rage?

Whole set-up looks like this. I know the Carcass Jack is still missing but I have to get my resistances straight first (if I switch from Belly I won't have everything capped).



Anything I should switch up before getting deeper into red tier maps (tier 11 was no problem so far)?

Ancestral Warchief is not mandate. My initial goal when I created this build was to kill Uber Izaro with ease. Warchief is mainly there to help apply culling strike on Uber Izaro during 3rd phase. I didn't expect this build to perform way better than that. It turns out to be very tanky and immune to single elemental reflect mob (via ruby flask + purity of fire).

You can definitely swap Vaal Lightning Trap, Vaal Haste gems to replace Warchief setup.

On your question about Enhance gem, Enlighten gem + Purity of Fire will probably be better because it makes single elemental reflect mob a joke when you pop Ruby flask (tested in T16).

As to Blood Rage, the IAS is great and you can definitely keep it. Blood Rage is especially useful in breaches (except Vulnerability maps which can be a chore).

For Carcass Jack, it gives you up to 12% resist all so pretty much does not affect the cap on your resistance. You can safely switch to that and you will love it. I also don't think you will have issue going beyond T11. :)

You can consider using this helm for more toughness:


I took a look at your skill tree and you can make this adjustment:



You will be able to maximize your skill points better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info