[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey! Could you tell me if this build is better than starforge cyclone or vaal axe cyclone?
"
Rinzlow wrote:
Shaper deathless undoable, infact, shaper is undoable if you didn't play vs shaper 50 times. Need all 5 HP flasks because there is no point in anything else, there is no mobs near shaper. Any gear you have his phase slam instantly kills you, i tested with 4 different 6links so far, nothing survives, have to go around kamehameha, can't insta-leech trough, yellow balls instant death can't leech trough... I have to say this build has been good trough most of the maps and guardians can even be tankfaced, unfortunately one of the worst builds for shaper I have ever played, you need all your gear to be movement based, defenses are negligible, attack is not important actually, don't even need cap resists, you die from anything in there. That's the cost of no vaal pact. I'm trying to figure out how to change skill tree so shaper is farmable, possibly deathless for new players. New players will not be able to do shaper in first 4-5 tries.

Did shaper yesterday for the first time with this build, first time i got down to 1 portal before i killed him, next time i only died once to a stupid mistake. Didn't even watch a guide or something before so i did not know what he does.
Dodged his slam attack 100% with leap slam, which i have not linked with faster attacks. Just spammed leap slam when i saw him starting his slam which worked perfectly fine. And this is only my second league so i would count myself as a new player.
"
Shuqo wrote:
Hey! Could you tell me if this build is better than starforge cyclone or vaal axe cyclone?
\

Never played those two but this one is cheaper and can clean all the game very easily!
"
Sorytis16 wrote:

Never played those two but this one is cheaper and can clean all the game very easily!

Could you check my build in my profile? Name Shukou. Ive got only 30k dps with cyclone without auras. Is it because of belly of the beast that I use?

Should I add something? i play EO Build
Last edited by tanabank03 on Sep 6, 2017, 9:31:58 AM
"
Bibolol wrote:
"
Rinzlow wrote:
Shaper deathless undoable, infact, shaper is undoable if you didn't play vs shaper 50 times. Need all 5 HP flasks because there is no point in anything else, there is no mobs near shaper. Any gear you have his phase slam instantly kills you, i tested with 4 different 6links so far, nothing survives, have to go around kamehameha, can't insta-leech trough, yellow balls instant death can't leech trough... I have to say this build has been good trough most of the maps and guardians can even be tankfaced, unfortunately one of the worst builds for shaper I have ever played, you need all your gear to be movement based, defenses are negligible, attack is not important actually, don't even need cap resists, you die from anything in there. That's the cost of no vaal pact. I'm trying to figure out how to change skill tree so shaper is farmable, possibly deathless for new players. New players will not be able to do shaper in first 4-5 tries.

Did shaper yesterday for the first time with this build, first time i got down to 1 portal before i killed him, next time i only died once to a stupid mistake. Didn't even watch a guide or something before so i did not know what he does.
Dodged his slam attack 100% with leap slam, which i have not linked with faster attacks. Just spammed leap slam when i saw him starting his slam which worked perfectly fine. And this is only my second league so i would count myself as a new player.

New players mean, first time taking on shaper. I meant for hybrid tanking build to rely on evading attacks is defeating the purpose of the build. If you are playing to evade attacks then you don't really need a defense.

I think you should highlight this enchant aswell.
Only did lab for my last two points and got it.
I think this enchant is pretty good too, as more APS = more balls.
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Sep 6, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

I've got these two rings and i'm running without avatar of fire( ignite based build )

should I swap one of them out for a voidheart and go for that? or do these rings outweight that.
Killed all guardians + shaper with this build, but i would like to know which helm enchant is better for killing boss, 30% flammability curse or cyclone damage ?

Right now im also using added fire damage instead of fortify on chest, got 9k armour with iron reflexes, so i have 140k cyclone dps with only herald+golem in my hideout
I think it is hard to get 2.5k armor that you recommend for Labrunning. Would you recommend going Iron Reflexes as I'm going for Bronn's? Or is the it better to keep the evade?

Also I got a 5-link Bronn. 1B 2R 2G. Currently it seems Melee physical damage support gives most damage. That that is the gem you recommend to swap out?

Cheers!
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Last edited by Kimba on Sep 6, 2017, 3:41:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info