[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

How does GMP and Fire Penetration work in your build? I linked both in my armor and nothing happened...Does it need to be slotted in the weapon?
You just need to put all those supports in your weapon and it will boost your molten burst, put cyclone anywere you want. :)
Last edited by Floott on Mar 7, 2017, 9:50:50 PM
Thinking about respeccing out of Slayer Ice Crash to this build, always wanted to play with this axe. Also, Blood Rage would work well, so perhaps get Frenzy charge as merciless bandit reward instead of passive.

Also, how about Sibyl's Lament ring as a way of getting around ele reflect - it seems to fit well with this build? At least until you can afford Dying Sun, which is like 7+ex on Legacy League right now.

Final question - in the 2.6 build, why wouldn't you take the Catalyse node near the templar start?

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 8, 2017, 12:21:27 AM
"
MrFrango wrote:
How does GMP and Fire Penetration work in your build? I linked both in my armor and nothing happened...Does it need to be slotted in the weapon?

Like what @Floott said, you put those gems into the axe. You can check out the "Gems" section in the guide for reference on what gems setup for various gear slot.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
Thinking about respeccing out of Slayer Ice Crash to this build, always wanted to play with this axe. Also, Blood Rage would work well, so perhaps get Frenzy charge as merciless bandit reward instead of passive.

Also, how about Sibyl's Lament ring as a way of getting around ele reflect - it seems to fit well with this build? At least until you can afford Dying Sun, which is like 7+ex on Legacy League right now.

Final question - in the 2.6 build, why wouldn't you take the Catalyse node near the templar start?

P.

Blood Rage is definitely good. As to Frenzy charge from bandit, personally I prefer that +1 passive because the skill tree is hungry for that. ;)

And yes, Sibyl's Lament can be used. It is great for handling elemental reflect. You probably won't even need a ruby flask anymore. But the -ve rarity part is not something I like. We want more better drops right?

For Catalyse, yes. You can certainly go for that node. The tree will look like this for the tank build (endurance charge is sacrificed).

For the alt tank tree, it is already suffering a hit on toughness by losing 12% life and armour %. It will be too tight on the tree to branch into Catalyse cluster. But if you are a YOLO (you only live once) person, you can adapt using this tree.

Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 8, 2017, 1:46:34 AM
kira, thanks very much for the prompt reply, that's clear. I don't think the 10% reduced rarity is significant for Sibyl's Lament, but that's just me (and you can easily make it up on other gear).

Can I ask, how do you feel about playing this build as Slayer vs Raider?

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
kira, thanks very much for the prompt reply, that's clear. I don't think the 10% reduced rarity is significant for Sibyl's Lament, but that's just me (and you can easily make it up on other gear).

Can I ask, how do you feel about playing this build as Slayer vs Raider?

P.

I have never played Slayer and Raider before I made this build. I don't know how well Raider version plays out compared to Slayer. I was mainly a Berserker guy. So back in Breach league, I found the axe and decided to create the build using Slayer.

The initial plan was just to create a super easy Uber lab farmer build (thus the title). I didn't expect it to perform better than that.
Hi, im fallowing your build, lvl 81 now 5.6 k life 29% p dmg reduuction, 15% chance to evade without any flask,got cheap recommended flask and no xoph amulet and i cant even do uber lab, farming for keys i dont even imagine. I kkeep getting 1 shot by izaro's cleave in the first stages, and im taking way to much dmg, leech and flask cant keep up.Got 25 k dmg cyclone with inc aoe and 5 k molten burst, doing ok dmg in maps but very low to izaro, what am i doing wrong?
"
Crysty1810 wrote:
Hi, im fallowing your build, lvl 81 now 5.6 k life 29% p dmg reduuction, 15% chance to evade without any flask,got cheap recommended flask and no xoph amulet and i cant even do uber lab, farming for keys i dont even imagine. I kkeep getting 1 shot by izaro's cleave in the first stages, and im taking way to much dmg, leech and flask cant keep up.Got 25 k dmg cyclone with inc aoe and 5 k molten burst, doing ok dmg in maps but very low to izaro, what am i doing wrong?

You can check out this reply I made earlier when it comes to Uber Izaro fight.

You will want to take out all his aide for phase 1 and 2 the very first time you clear Uber. Clearing all his aide will ensure that he is not overbuffed in the next phases and thus he will not hit as hard. After all you only want to get that last 2 points.

And vs Charge Disruptors, you will want to hit the pillar just before he submerge. This will clear most (if not all of his charges). The moment you let the charges build up, his next phases can easily 1 shot you.
I tried again, i get 1 shot in the first stage, with 4 endurance charges.
"
Crysty1810 wrote:
I tried again, i get 1 shot in the first stage, with 4 endurance charges.

I checked poelab and today's phase 1 is Charge Disruptors and disruptors day is pretty much a bad day. They build up charges on Izaro over time and if you don't take him out fast enough, Izaro will hit very hard. You have to hit 1 of them to dispel all his charges and you only have 3 chances to dispel his charges.

I would suggest you to wait a few more hours for Uber lab to refresh before attempting Uber lab again.

EDIT: Btw, your characters are hidden. You can open it up to public and I can do an assessment to see if there is anything you can improve.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 8, 2017, 6:02:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info