[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Ok few questions there:

Replace the Quicksilver with Atiri Flask? Or no? Because of Avatar of fire?
Any other chest other than Carcass Jack? I hate having ES as a Melee non-es based character...(OCD), so maybe Belly or Coil?

If you are okay with evasion armour pieces, Cospri's Will is a good chest piece too. +1 curse and you can run temporal chains on it. Your curses will work on hexproof mob too.

Otherwise I would go for Belly Or Brass Dome like what @Palius84 mentioned. For Brass Dome, you will have to bear with the slower Cyclone movement speed because of it's movement penalty.
Its noob here! Hi guys, i was lucky this night and looted an exalt. Plz give me a tip, should I wait til the Ngamahu axe will appear with 6s and be cheaper, or by it now ?
That is some great RNG you have there. :)

I would say just get the axe now and try your luck to get those sockets.
what about the carcass ? does it make sance in 2.6 ? I can't decide what body armor i should buy...
How's this for a league starter? I wanted to try it but I'm worried about the availability of Xoph's Blood, price might skyrocket since there are no available ones atm in Legacy SC.

Also on last question, is emberwake + the taming required for shaper/uber atziri?
What is a good gloves for this build aside from the Atziri one? I can't afford that xD

Thanks! and does replacing the Cyclone with Molten Strike a good move or not for this build?
"
old_nihilist wrote:
what about the carcass ? does it make sance in 2.6 ? I can't decide what body armor i should buy...

Honestly, I can't tell the difference to the AOE nerf. Clear speed is still great. With Carcass, you can probably drop the AOE cluster (Amplify) and regain 2 skill points. Otherwise you can go for Cospri's Will or Belly chest.

"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
How's this for a league starter? I wanted to try it but I'm worried about the availability of Xoph's Blood, price might skyrocket since there are no available ones atm in Legacy SC.

Also on last question, is emberwake + the taming required for shaper/uber atziri?

Definitely a great league starter build. The key item is Ngamahu's Flame. Xoph's Blood can certainly come later.

I am using the skill tree by itself in SSF (without the axe) and cleared merciless lab at level 76. I am just praying for Ngamahu's Flame to drop for me and it will be smooth sailing for me.

For folks playing in the normal league, you just need to save up for that axe. :)

Emberwake + Taming is not required for the 2 end boss fights. Another player did clear Uber Atziri and he commented that she is challenging, especially on the trio fight. You can find the reference to his post in the guide. Look under T15+ clear.
"
meister1523 wrote:
What is a good gloves for this build aside from the Atziri one? I can't afford that xD

Thanks! and does replacing the Cyclone with Molten Strike a good move or not for this build?

You don't need Atziri's Acuity at all. Just go for a gloves similar to this rolls:

Main aim will be attack speed, and max life. Resist will be a bonus on the gloves.

You can simply use the tank build skill tree mentioned in the guide. That is a better balanced setup. You can also go for the recommended tank version (also can be found in the guide).
@Kira1414...

What are your thoughts on Slayer vs Ranger-Raider for this type of build? Is slayer just tankier with leech ascendancy nodes and raider faster with frenzy charges?
IGN: Sweethart
"
You don't need Atziri's Acuity at all. Just go for a gloves similar to this rolls:
Verified

Main aim will be attack speed, and max life. Resist will be a bonus on the gloves.

You can simply use the tank build skill tree mentioned in the guide. That is a better balanced setup. You can also go for the recommended tank version (also can be found in the guide).

Thank you for the answer! but have you tried replacing the Cyclone with the Molten Strike gem? I read that on one of the replies from the previous pages :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info