[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Svink wrote:
I may start with this cuz I'am tired of totem starter. I just wonder: if leveling with frost blade maybe it's worth taking the 3 weapon cold dmg on the bottom right(fangs of frost cluster)?? If we remoove abyssus: belly > lighting coil no matter what??? Thx for the build and have a fun league :D

Yes, the only reason to ever wear Lightning Coil these days is to negate the negative effect of Abyssus. If you dont use Abyssus most other armors are the far superior choice. And Belly is one of the, if not the best choice. Also usually pretty cheap when compared to other high end unique armors as it really isnt that rare.

what bosses CAN this build kill, or what would one farm for currency? T15-16 Maps ?

OP said Phoenix was no problem last league. So I guess Guardians are the top end of bosses. Don't know about Atziri.

For currency farm, just farm the same things you would with other characters. Shaped Strand is the classic for that. I must have run 1000 Shaped Strands in Breach xD

Kinda a clichee thing to say but still very true: best way to make currency is to just play the game a lot... Rest is just min-maxing your time investment vs profit.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 3, 2017, 11:23:05 AM
When it comes to farm currency only I guess you just spamm shaped strand, so if if you can do it with ease it's ok I think. If you wish to push for shapper and t16 I don't think this build is the way to go, Flicker isn't really designed to be a boss killer and there is probably better build to achieve this I'am not saying it's impossible just there is boss killer build and farming build, this one looks like farming one.
Last edited by Svink on Mar 3, 2017, 11:24:06 AM
Btw can someone explain pro and con between this and oro's flicker build?
"
what bosses CAN this build kill, or what would one farm for currency? T15-16 Maps ?

"
OP said Phoenix was no problem last league. So I guess Guardians are the top end of bosses. Don't know about Atziri.

For currency farm, just farm the same things you would with other characters. Shaped Strand is the classic for that. I must have run 1000 Shaped Strands in Breach xD

Kinda a clichee thing to say but still very true: best way to make currency is to just play the game a lot... Rest is just min-maxing your time investment vs profit.

Fair enough, I've done quite a few maps but haven't done atziri and some of the big bosses yet in prior leagues. I'd like to do them but this build looks like a lot of fun maybe ill just go for maps then
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Last edited by CrownOfThorns on Mar 3, 2017, 12:23:58 PM
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"

"

Fair enough, I've done quite a few maps but haven't done atziri and some of the big bosses yet in prior leagues. I'd like to do them but this build looks like a lot of fun maybe ill just go for maps then

Yea, I will roll a build focused on bosses later in the league, maybe after a week or two. But until then I am hoping to farm some nice currency while having a blast with Flicker Strike.
Having a hard time trying to decide whether I want to go this route or with an Oro's Raider since they got some nice passive tree buffs for elemental.

It's a toughy because I feel like Slayer provides more opportunity as an ascendancy over Raider but at the same time the Raider is nothing to scoff at after the 2.5 buffs.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Having a hard time trying to decide whether I want to go this route or with an Oro's Raider since they got some nice passive tree buffs for elemental.

It's a toughy because I feel like Slayer provides more opportunity as an ascendancy over Raider but at the same time the Raider is nothing to scoff at after the 2.5 buffs.

Raider Oro Flicker is a very solid alternative from what I have seen. Never played it but wouldnt Ele reflect mobs be a nightmare if you go full ele damage instead of the mix phys+ele this build has?

Anyway, before I saw Terminus Est got a buff I was planning on going Oro's Flicker as my league starter.
Your links don't work and I don't know where to paste that long text. It's kinda annoying because I want to level with this build but I don't dare to spend even one skill point :/
Having same issue haha.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
Having same issue haha.

Meanwhile earlier someone posted this for barbarian: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAFb6df0UdcAadKDL9Y191FI5DuOfFr8__DWSBiD-jwUtqW6Eb5d5ZU0IsVWFbWx4ejrhJpW95rXyjAtirHuM_969Nhjb7LAqCxbpjM9aGqkn3L2YVz7PTZI9_BQgXfJRR9i9LIX4X4dquXwj9vZIpld07eoQwzq-p9rBF9y1SEd-vwhYY6mUMHx08SQ3naro1od2hNlnoP4Kd-Mi6myMfyt67zGewQR5aCo4MbA2PV8_pcuJ03BSYeJAoOcP7w7kUYTv6GZQR9RCeA2NvyT953R31wW1BqJf0AmWxthN4-dUjDYhYCGQVUtKfQHc

I guess I'll go with it as a guideline. I know that for starters you want phys dmg + life so go with those nodes. I personally went from armour & evasion nodes (2 of them) to get more life (as I understood, DPS isn't an issue with this build, as much as life anyway). But I'll be going for t9 map farmer anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info