[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

This is my version of this build. I think Brass dome stat: "Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" is awesome, no WTF deaths anymore! I tried using starforge. Damage is better though i have bad roll, but gaining frenzy charges is problematic. There is some ways to get frenzy charges. Using The Red Trail boots... Bleed does nothing to your hp and "Gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit while Bleeding" is good for bosses. Also blood rage is ok and The Green Dream jewel. I'm still testing with starforge.

I have over 6000hp and damage is ok with 5-link. With 6-link i might respect Impact and take Headsman (or Headsman and Impact with starforge and the red trail boots, because Brutal fervour has bleed immunity)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0GIAaiCLEJlgxwDY0Q8BQgFHEV7BfcG6oj9iT9J58uUzB8MbA1kjkOOuE9Pj38Ps8__EMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1HaU7tYY1oaW69fP2MXZU1oZW87dKB07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh674E6ggeE2YTvhVKFp4a0h2qHdozPjX2SfZUkl3mYb5kro4qlNaZXqSepbqmUrY2ygLXyuR29Nr2Bvea-p7_VwBrBBMEHwzPKkMv1z37Tb9RS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj3L3kUeXP5w_nVOhm6hjrCe4O7w7yRfJa8932SPcy-Ov8xf6P_94=
well furios was right about the OoS not being the best against bosses. I've since switched my gem setup again. I kept the AWC 5 link for the chest, and now I have a blasphemy assassin's mark, and a 4 link BV - Spell Echo - Increased Crits - PCoC. I selfcast in between packs and it works fine. It works better against bosses too beacuse you can get a 6-8 stack of bv and then flicker in and pretty much immediately get full power charges. To do this you need to have leap slam on swap and you need to give up hatred for herald of ash (mana reserve), as well as vaal haste and vaal lightning trap
"
oregoncrete wrote:
Two quick questions:

- Why no Acrobatics in the new tree?
- What do you think of Kaom's instead of Belly/Lightning Coil? (use blasphemy assassins mark instead of coh setup

I prefer to invest the 2 points into life because most deaths are to volatiles.
Kaoms got no res, no links and you would need to drop an aura for coh setup or get mana reduced notes so i don't like it.
"
Fire309 wrote:
Right now, I have 5k life, and tbh I'm not sure with that figure if I can survive past t12. How much life should I expect to get with the new version of the tree? (I'm on sc, and not following the GGG version) Because I'm seriously considering a kaoms at this point.

Gear:
Spoiler

None of my jewels are life jewels, all dps, but even if there were some life jewels, the difference wouldn't be insane. Has anyone gotten to 6k life with the new version of the tree?

You can switch from dps to more life in the tree if you want. I know some character who are above 6k life with the new tree.. mine is at 6.2k~.
"
Haike wrote:
I have a problem with Lab trials.

I keep dying. Any idea why? Please do look at my char.

I can't review your character you need to unlock it in the privacy settings.
"
Vashseden wrote:
Thought I would also take a crack at the Flicker Slayer. This is my current setup so far. With a 0 power charge CC at 70%, I felt I could drop Diamond Flask for Stibnite (I really want to pick up a Sin's Rebirth). The quicksilver is there for mapping/those moments Leap Slam gets annoying. Taste of Hate should be there. Sitting at 6,374 HP at lvl 91. I know my Vengeance Nail Ruby Ring is pretty poopoo but I'm broke atm haha (Damn you Atziri's Actuity!) Let me know what you think and feel free to check out my passive tree.

You should change the life flask to a divine life flask with instant recovery. The ms flask is personal opinion, i don't need it. Diamond flask gives you a good junk of damage and helps you on enfeeble maps. In my opinion you should try to get better boots, 120res+ & 80 life+ isnt that expensive, so you can get rid of your bad ring.
"
Pufixx wrote:
Hi guys, first of all thx for the build all the updated information!! Love it.

I'm little bit let's say "confused" on how you guys get so much live? I om 4.7k with 2 times %life and 1 with mana leech on jewels?

Would be great If anyone maybe could look into my charakter and tell what I've done wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pufixx/characters

Thanks in advance and lookin forward!

Greetings

Like others said, you should get more life on your gear and consider switching dps nodes in tree for life nodes or maybe switch out maligaros if you are too weak after that.
"
FuRi0s wrote:
"
Haike wrote:
I have a problem with Lab trials.

I keep dying. Any idea why? Please do look at my char.

I can't review your character you need to unlock it in the privacy settings.

Okay i realised its because i was using Abyssus. It gave me 50% more damage taken, that was solved once i took up Rat's nest instead.

However i now face an issue of too low damage done. It's taking forever to even kill T6 bosses? I am using a 5-link flicker, with Herald of Ash/Arctic Armor/Blasphemy+Assassin mark set up.

Base flicker dps: 5613.49 with 65.83% crit
Flicker with 7 frenzy 2 power charge: 8164 with 86% crit chance.

I dont seem to be doing a lot of damage without the abyssus?

My hp pool is also damn small, at level80 with 3501hp.

Please kindly check me out, thank you!
So what would happen to the build if I ran this skill tree ?

www.poeurl.com/bc8J
Hi,there: I'm new to this game and tried your build, found it is pretty fun! Just found a few questions after I have allocated Brutal Fervour: Will Atziri's Acuity work with the effect of Brutal Fervour such as 'cannot be stunned while leeching', if it does work, then will carnage heart amulet be a great one as it has increased damage while leeching? Thx alot with your build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info