[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

Ohhhh thanks
So I had a long conversation with a guy who was making a trickster flicker striker, and took some inspiration from his gem setup and applied it to what we have here, and I think it works really well.

Instead of your 5l cwdt BV setup, I now run a 5l ancestral warchief. What I'm using is AWC - increased crit - crit damage - conc effect - melee phys. This is a beefy totem that does good damage, but you can use whatever 5l you want. this is just to get some more power into your warchief.

To generate power charges and curse, I run a 4 link blue setup of OoS - PCoC - CoH - Assassin Mark. This 4 link takes the place of my leap slam link which was Leap slam - blood magic - faster attacks. I've moved that into a Brightbeak that I have on weapon swap. This makes leap slamming much faster too.

It's slightly awkward getting used to swapping to leap slam and back again but I got the hang of it pretty quick and after a little practice it's very smooth.

The main reason I like this setup is its easier to get started against bosses with phases, or general situations where it's just you against 1 boss and you have no charges at all. I find that if you don't get a crit on that first flicker multistrike you're kind of dead in the water for a little bit. With this setup, you can have a beefed up AWC and OoS sitting on the ground ready and waiting for the boss. The OoS pretty much immediately gives you a frenzy charge and a power charge so you can flicker on it immediately. If it doesn't give it to you on your first hit your AWC adds good dps while you wait for your first power charge.

What you lose is automatic assassin mark / power charge generation when you're generally clearing, but I find you don't really need the added crit power or the curse once you get your 7 frenzy charges up anyway. OoS also casts so fast it's really a non issue to at least keep your power charges on full. Everything dies so fast there's no need to put an assassin's mark on it, unless it's a boss, and I'd argue that OoS is a more effective way to apply curses to bosses anyway (you don't have to get hit and stand near the boss to apply curse / get power charge)
Last edited by misterkiem on Mar 14, 2017, 5:54:44 AM
Just changed alot of things in my tree/ascendancy as i was able to get atziri gloves.

Will update the main post later. ;)
Hmm what do you think:

in 6L - Added Fire or Melee Splash (what i see in your profile)?

@FuRi0s What are your resistances at? could you post a pic of your current DPS and Def Stats. that would help a lot.
Planning a complete overhaul of this guide, but this will need some time because i got kinda no time the next days. Sorry exiles ;)

DPS-Screens will be added soon.
I have skilled my Duelist like you listed it in 2.5. Besides I dont think i'll be getting the Atziri gloves anytime soon so what would you recommend for my build? continue the 2.5 skillpath or try to do a mixture of both?
Can you solo Atziri with this build?
"
manuparrax wrote:
Can you solo Atziri with this build?

Yes, there is an video in the main post.
"
misterkiem wrote:

To generate power charges and curse, I run a 4 link blue setup of OoS - PCoC - CoH - Assassin Mark. This 4 link takes the place of my leap slam link which was Leap slam - blood magic - faster attacks. I've moved that into a Brightbeak that I have on weapon swap. This makes leap slamming much faster too.

what is OoS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info