[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

"
hupple wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
any tips on lvling

Storm Cloud early on. Can continue as bow or switch to earthquake until you are 55 and can afford a Ngamahu.

I think it is till 64 that you can use Xoph's Blood.

I am leveling right now. 1-31 I level as a spell caster, from 31 start to use earthquake + warchief. 31-40 Geofri's Baptism, 40+ Cauteriser.

That works too. Geofri's to Cauterizer is what I did too.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I would love to see some videos of guardians/shaper. Looks like a very fun build but I am wondering how strong dps will be.
"
Aedre32 wrote:
I would love to see some videos of guardians/shaper. Looks like a very fun build but I am wondering how strong dps will be.

Still working my way there. Few people in this thread said they have done it. Pretty sure Etup has as well. Will be posting videos as I get there on breach.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Nice build, I was hoping to run it as Raider, simply because I've not run Raider before and it looks fun..!

Also, any tips on how to save up to buy skyforth's on your only breach toon over level 70?!

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 23, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
"
Grocery wrote:
Still working my way there. Few people in this thread said they have done it. Pretty sure Etup has as well. Will be posting videos as I get there on breach.

I am pretty sure this build can do guardians/shaper/uber atziri , I just want to see how fast it will be :P Nice guide btw ^^
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Nice build, I was hoping to run it as Raider, simply because I've not run Raider before and it looks fun..!

Also, any tips on how to save up to buy skyforth's on your only breach toon over level 70?!

P.

I think you can do this build without skyforths without losing out much.

Tbh at this point of the league its pretty hard to get skyforths from your position unless you get REALLY lucky with some trades/drops. Even trading is rough now because league is getting older and dying. I am having harder time selling items and many of my guildmates are saying the same. Your best bet I guess would be to speed farm maps and play a lot (like 8-10 hrs/day). Fortunately exalts are cheap so if you can get like 200-300 chaos a day thats like 5-7 ex/day , skyforths are around 40 ex so you can get skyforths under 2 week comfortably. You can try chaos recipe too but I've never done it so can't say how effective it would be but I guess it would work too. Chance every sorc boot you see .. you never know when you might get lucky :D Good luck
"
mrpetrov wrote:

P.

Day 1 of the league I made a caustic arrow character and started alching rings. With enough currency from sales of rings I started flipping certain items that I do every league. I was forced to use a remote connection for poe as I was out of town and essentially only trading for 2 weeks.

Obviously I am not going to say which items I am targeting but it is pretty obvious if you watch what I sell at the start if a league. Flipping is the easiest way to make currency if you know prices of items well.

The first 2-3 weeks of the league is when you make your profit. Trying to sell right now is horrendous but as the above poster said, the chaos ratio is super low right now which benefits farmers.

I am skeptical about why the chaos prices are so low. Some people think it is bots farming the new exalt card that is farmable outside of maps.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 23, 2017, 9:25:46 AM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

P.

Day 1 of the league I made a caustic arrow character and started alching rings. With enough currency from sales of rings I started flipping certain items that I do every league. I was forced to use a remote connection for poe as I was out of town and essentially only trading for 2 weeks.

Obviously I am not going to say which items I am targeting but it is pretty obvious if you watch what I sell at the start if a league. Flipping is the easiest way to make currency if you know prices of items well.

The first 2-3 weeks of the league is when you make your profit. Trying to sell right now is horrendous but as the above poster said, the chaos ratio is super low right now which benefits farmers.

I am skeptical about why the chaos prices are so low. Some people think it is bots farming the new exalt card that is farmable outside of maps.

I love the exalt prices actually , makes gearing a lot more easier lmao.

Another way to make money is to try gambling with vaals on good/cheap items. If you hit a good implicit it can mean a lot of money for you.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Jan 23, 2017, 10:01:29 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

P.

Either flipping or run some fast farming currency builds, aka, vaal spark.

Or just not using skyforth, actually since this is not a crit build it won't affect you too much. Cyclone gives you stun immune so using kiara should be enough.
"
hupple wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

P.

Either flipping or run some fast farming currency builds, aka, vaal spark.

Or just not using skyforth, actually since this is not a crit build it won't affect you too much. Cyclone gives you stun immune so using kiara should be enough.

Yepp, you can use Valyrium or Kiara's. Skyforth is nice in that it let's you run grace easier and run another damage ring.

That being said, it is in no way mandatory.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info