[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Dying Sun is actually 3 projectiles and 45% aoe.
if you are weaing xoph's amulet how is vinktar's even working?
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Selvam wrote:
"
allana wrote:
Has anyone tried the combination of CI and Raider? I see lots of raider builds but they're all life based. I like the raider ascendancy more than pathfinder honestly, but pathfinder seems like a better choice due to the extra penetration...

i have this same question actually if anyone can answer it.

You could do it sure. The nice part about Pathfinder is not ever worrying about elemental status ailments and obvious unique flask spam. The pen/10% more ele damage is nice too.

raider also immune to ele status while phasing.
Hey man I love this build and the axe. I made a skilltree for the Raider version of this build. Here is the skill tree. Hope this helps.

I say the new combination of status immune as Raider and CI is kinda too good (Literally OP). It helps leaving a status flask and bring more unique OP flask for us.

www.poeurl.com/0Hd
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Jan 18, 2017, 4:20:42 PM
"
Hey man I love this build and the axe. I made a skilltree for the Raider version of this build. Here is the skill tree. Hope this helps.

I say the new combination of status immune as Raider and CI is kinda too good (Literally OP). It helps leaving a status flask and bring more unique OP flask for us.

www.poeurl.com/0Hd

this build has a lot, LOT less damage potential than a life version and mathil's life version, but it should be able to survive volatiles a lot easier. I believe it would also be very susceptible to stuns.

still, a decent 6 linked vaal regalia costs a crap ton more than a max rolled 6 linked belly or daresso.
"
dixa wrote:
if you are weaing xoph's amulet how is vinktar's even working?

It is for the shock and the added lighting which converts to fire.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
dixa wrote:
"

www.poeurl.com/0Hd

this build has a lot, LOT less damage potential than a life version and mathil's life version, but it should be able to survive volatiles a lot easier. I believe it would also be very susceptible to stuns.

still, a decent 6 linked vaal regalia costs a crap ton more than a max rolled 6 linked belly or daresso.

I agree but you could resolve it with Kiara's. Not a cheap solve, but just a thought.

I prefer pathfinder because the damage is still very good and i enjoy flask spam but I don't think either of the options discussed are bad either.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
dixa wrote:
"

www.poeurl.com/0Hd

Just add Valyrium (which totally possible without hurting resistances as we only use 2 mandatory uniques) and also we are stun immune while cyclone as well. I would not worry too much about stun for cyclone to be honest. Kierva flask is also a good option.

The thing I love being CI is that if ES pool is large and damage is decent, leech will take care of everything else pretty much. This build should be the case
"
dixa wrote:
"

www.poeurl.com/0Hd

How high was Mathils dmg?
Playing the CI version on BHC having 52k cyclone dps unbuffed in hideout and 11.500 ava molton burst.

Also what do you guys think about pathing to the jewel under ghost reaver and sloting in a green dream? Worth the points or nah?
on the hunt
I have RRGGBB Regalia and it can be used?

Which gem do i have to use,if i use this Regalia?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info