[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

"
Vexbow wrote:
Leveling skill-tree end Leveling Tips please .

Just normal CI and 2 hand leveling, grab all life nodes nearby, use earthquake and warchief from level 31 with Geofri's Baptism -> Cauteriser. Before level 31 you just level in whatever way you like.
"
hupple wrote:
"
Vexbow wrote:
Leveling skill-tree end Leveling Tips please .

Just normal CI and 2 hand leveling, grab all life nodes nearby, use earthquake and warchief from level 31 with Geofri's Baptism -> Cauteriser. Before level 31 you just level in whatever way you like.

Thx !
"
hupple wrote:
"
lolheretic wrote:

I agree this build is mainly for mapping, it is the most enjoying mapping build I played this league.

It certainly is, my main character is a SignalShot build and i keep coming back to this one to mess around with in maps :D
"
hupple wrote:

I agree this build is mainly for mapping, it is the most enjoying mapping build I played this league.

It certainly is, my main character is a SignalShot build and i keep coming back to this one to mess around with in maps :D
Last edited by lolheretic on Jan 30, 2017, 7:38:53 AM
whats better? opal or steel?

bought that today, becouse my chance to hit is rly low :p need to replace my gloves next.

im still deciding on second ring, should it be second opal with high elemental, fire dmg and resist im missing? or steel ring?

also how much accuracy on items i need? around 700-800 or more?

crystal belt for more es or rustic sash for physical dmg?
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 30, 2017, 7:52:36 PM
"
whats better? opal or steel?

bought that today, becouse my chance to hit is rly low :p need to replace my gloves next.

im still deciding on second ring, should it be second opal with high elemental, fire dmg and resist im missing? or steel ring?

also how much accuracy on items i need? around 700-800 or more?

crystal belt for more es or rustic sash for physical dmg?

800 accuracy on items should be fine.

About rings, it depends on rolls. If just comparing bases, then opal is better then steel.

80 flat ES is about 3.3 points and 24& physical damage is 2 points, but it depends on how you want to balance ES and dps.
Last edited by hupple on Jan 30, 2017, 9:49:06 PM
Most fun i had in my PoE experience .
Thanks for the detailed guide !
and what about rustic sash vs crystal belt?

and is it ok to count resists with potion (i mean we get like 75 resists + %max)
so can i get like 100-110 from items since we have potions up all time? or i better get missing resist from jewels? i mean it gonna be hard for me to reach hard cap anyway
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 31, 2017, 9:47:18 AM
"
and what about rustic sash vs crystal belt?

and is it ok to count resists with potion (i mean we get like 75 resists + %max)
so can i get like 100-110 from items since we have potions up all time? or i better get missing resist from jewels? i mean it gonna be hard for me to reach hard cap anyway

I already said, 80 ES from crystal worth about 3.3 points and 24 physical from rustic sash worth 2 points but it is up to you how to balance.

When I work on my resists my aim is 135 135 170 in HO since I am sure I have ToH and Dying Sun up all the time but not sure about vinktar (For example, if right after you drink vinktar breach ends, then you either keep mapping with vinktar or pick loots from breach). Usually I would aim for 169 169 170 though. I do have 20+ resists on all of my rare jewels.
yeah but still getting crystal with triple res gonna be mega expensive, i think i should still manage to get 9.5-10k es with rustic
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 31, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info