[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

"
Grocery wrote:
Taste can definitely reduce gearing requirements. Do you find Steel rings better than Opal?

Depending on your gears and tree. But for this CI version, definitely not. Just I don't have other rings and it is really hard to buy a good one at the current state of league. (those steel rings are from my CI Doomfletch character)

Ngamahu's Flame itself have about 300 flat phys, so steel ring implicit gives you 3% more dps. CI tree lacks damage, I think in the end I will have around 530%-550% increased damage from gears, tree, jewels and gem quality, then opal ring implicit gives like 4.5% more dps.
Last edited by hupple on Jan 24, 2017, 11:53:58 AM
"
hupple wrote:
"
hupple wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
Taste can definitely reduce gearing requirements. Do you find Steel rings better than Opal?

Depending on your gears and tree. But for this CI version, definitely not. Just I don't have other rings and it is really hard to buy a good one at the current state of league. (those steel rings are from my CI Doomfletch character)

Ngamahu's Flame itself have about 300 flat phys, so steel ring implicit gives you 3% more dps. CI tree lacks damage, I think in the end I will have around 530%-550% increased damage from gears, tree, jewels and gem quality, then opal ring implicit gives like 4.5% more dps.

Accidental quote?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Accidental quote?

I meant to edit but clicked quote.
Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of Raider and Pathfinder?

A lot ppl told me that after the nerfs Pathfinder isn't that strong anymore and that i would better use Raider :x
ive just roughly checked through ur guide.

in my opinion vinktars is a must have - its by far the best flask for this build.

ive played with energy from within in the beginning - in my opinion, its not worth it.. u gain like 500 es from it - on the other hand a decent rare jewel gives u ~3k dps.
i feel pretty comfortable playing with 10k es, and this is achievable easily without energy from within.

attackspeed scales better than % damage on the jewels.

also 2-3 good accuracy slots will boost ur dmg significantly, since u are "only" at like 84% hit without them.

Last edited by Zerkgoespoe on Jan 24, 2017, 3:53:01 PM
"
Zerkgoespoe wrote:
ive just roughly checked through ur guide.

in my opinion vinktars is a must have - its by far the best flask for this build.

ive played with energy from within in the beginning - in my opinion, its not worth it.. u gain like 500 es from it - on the other hand a decent rare jewel gives u ~3k dps.
i feel pretty comfortable playing with 10k es, and this is achievable easily without energy from within.

attackspeed scales better than % damage on the jewels.

also 2-3 good accuracy slots will boost ur dmg significantly, since u are "only" at like 84% hit without them.

Currently using 2 accuracy items with 280/350 rolls and 1 mid-tier roll.

Thanks for the input on the Energy from within.

Do you think hatchet master is better than getting the jewel slot to the right of the duelist start + the jewel slot near point blank (obviously costs one more point)?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Do you think hatchet master is better than getting the jewel slot to the right of the duelist start + the jewel slot near point blank (obviously costs one more point)?

hatchet master, for 4 points you get 28 dmg, 12 ias and 10 eva, which is ok. But for the jewel below point blank, with 3 points you get 16 eva and a jewel slot. For 3 prop jew you can get 28 dmg 8 ias or 16 dmg 12 ias, so the difference on dmg is 1 point. But jewel has 4 props, if the last one is resist, str, int or accuracy it won't be too expensive. So jewel slot is better.
so Raider is more dmg but Pathfinder is more survi AoE? i dont get it :p guild mates tells me to dont go pathfinder after the nerf
"
so Raider is more dmg but Pathfinder is more survi AoE? i dont get it :p guild mates tells me to dont go pathfinder after the nerf

It is up to you. Zerkie is sitting at over 60k dps in his hideout but he also has some sick gear.

Raider Life is cheaper, no doubt about it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
hupple wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

hatchet master, for 4 points you get 28 dmg, 12 ias and 10 eva, which is ok. But for the jewel below point blank, with 3 points you get 16 eva and a jewel slot. For 3 prop jew you can get 28 dmg 8 ias or 16 dmg 12 ias, so the difference on dmg is 1 point. But jewel has 4 props, if the last one is resist, str, int or accuracy it won't be too expensive. So jewel slot is better.

I was thinking the same. My comment was from Zerk's character profile.

I feel the jewel slot would be even better if you had 1 more level because then you could parlay that into another jewel slot he currently is not taking.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info