[2.5] BSC Proximi's True bleed EQ Zerg build, CI Two-hander, Shaper viable, Uber atziri farmer

This build good for 2.6 or na?
"
arc231231 wrote:
This build good for 2.6 or na?

aoe nerf hit us hard but at least damage is still same. It's playable (done some red maps on standard) but not as fast as in the videos.

edit. before investing all the currency i would first try life based eq (cheap) if you won't mind the nerfed aoe then go ahead and transition to ci. It's quite good build.
Last edited by Proximi on Mar 26, 2017, 5:13:26 PM
Not sure if youre still answering questions here, but is there a reason that you have a chayula amulet? Marauder ascendancy gives stun immunity if you have killed recently (4 seconds)
"
TinieWenie wrote:
Not sure if youre still answering questions here, but is there a reason that you have a chayula amulet? Marauder ascendancy gives stun immunity if you have killed recently (4 seconds)

The thing is since we are not a crit build, rare amu won't give us crazy deeps. You can of course use rare amulet for the extra 20% es for clear and chayula amu for hard bosses but i don't like complications. I'm a lazy person so i like the luxury of full stun immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info