banned from poe trade

Hey people
I was banned by poe trade only because I have cheap to put a few items and not sold it cheap to buy so the new auctions of others. I was not aware that this is an offence and can have a ban resulted. You must sell its auctions to do so otherwise you will be banned. I'm mad as hell that's why because the game now makes no sense for me who I can sell nothing more because my items are no longer listed on poe trade

What can I do now and that is a Permabann, or only a certain time
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 4:13:05 AM
you don't need any trade site to trade in game, just do it old school and use trade chat
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Also, Poe.trade has nothing to do with GGG. You need to be contacting XYZ, not GGG. XYZ is who banned you from his site.
U MAD?
what you mean with xyz
i need a new control poe trade url to unbann is that possible?
"
fowi22 wrote:
i need a new control poe trade url to unbann is that possible?

Again, you need to contact XYZ. None of us have any control over any of what you are asking about. I also doubt anyone who is reading this thread has been banned from Poe.trade, to offer any perspective.
U MAD?
I can not write xyz then I get this automatic message with my banned controll poe trade url.
Have you sent him a PM? You could also try posting in the thread linked above, which he does read/check.
U MAD?
Try messaging him on reddit. His account there is pomfpomfpomf3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info