So are there like...anti-price manipulator vigilantes/police now?

"
Krayken wrote:
"
MeWhenum wrote:
Ok, so I'm not crazy...I didn't see anyone else post about this I wondered if maybe I'd been singled out as suspicious for some reason.

Even though this sucks I'm still not sure how I'd feel about an AH...it would still be a flipper's dream. I really like the idea of an NPC vendor in your h/o who has every item you have for sale available to anybody who can enter your place. I was thinking when you trade requested someone, it would actually be automatic, and you'd have to DECLINE it manually in 15 seconds or so if you didn't want to trade; that would help with afk people and would make it a lot easier to identify people to ignore, since they'd be the ones manually declining and not responding.

Flippers can flip. It takes skills to know the market value of everything. But right now in POE, "flipping" is catching the easy deals with indexers that are faster than poe.trade. Requires no skills at all.

A good example this league is the Chains that Bind prophecy card, the only affordable stack of 11 divination card to complete the challenge. There is always 2 or 3 players that list it for 5 chaos and grabs all the cards listed under 11 chaos (which are mostly sold by the same guys who put the 5 chaos ones for trade). So basically they get all the good deals and resell them at 11 chaos, and hell there are a lot of good deals popping up. Those cards are popping up at under 10 chaos every 5 minutes but no one but the same 2-3 can snatch those deals because of their indexers. I tried to catch a good deal for 3 hours and could never get anything under 10 chaos.

This shit happens with every single popular item in the game.

I saw that going on so I decided to do "the artist" instead. Cost me about double but didnt have to deal with afkers aka price fixers.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 14, 2017, 4:41:56 AM
It's extremely easy to buy things like div cards for the challenge without wasting time on people who don't intend to sell - just don't bother whispering if it's below regular price and been on sale for more than 10 minutes. If that item has been on sale for days do you really think they are gonna sell it to you? You can extend that to almost any popular item, while the people who have no intention of selling are annoying if you use a bit of common sense you can almost totally avoid them.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 14, 2017, 5:09:43 AM
That's anoying and they should be reported for that x'D
whispering people without the thought of actually buying the item is lame and time wasting atleast say what you're trying to do :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
whispering people without the thought of actually buying the item is lame and time wasting atleast say what you're trying to do :')

But if they announced their intentions then they might not catch the real manipulators (or something), so I dunno. I just wish people would stop being jerks (on both sides).
Hi, I'm looking to buy item, seller told me to come to this thread and ask for Larry
Chill Jams
well,... that's the moral police or something.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
I used to be one of the fairly staunch "AH ruined D3 we don't want it here" people and even I'm begging for an AH at this point. We can hope.

AH didnt ruin D3 - allowing bots search access to AH ruined d3. Coulda been easily fixed by only allowing 1 search every 30 seconds - 1 min. Not millions of searches scanning every possible deal. And even so way less scams then whats going on in PoE.

lol you say that but i was there day one of d3 and people bitched, i swear to god, bitched that the reason d3 was shit because it had an ah and now everyone wants an ah in poe. this is a true testament that gamers are straight fucking retarded.
"
MeWhenum wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

But if they announced their intentions then they might not catch the real manipulators (or something), so I dunno. I just wish people would stop being jerks (on both sides).

guess that's one of the reasons for an AH instant buyout nomore of this crap :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
The Auction house (whithout auction lol) is probably the best bet.

It would simply be a better implementation of what we already have, so its unlikely anything would change in the economy. You want something, you go look whats on sale, you pay the buyout and done. No price manipulation since you cant revert a sale.

There might be some price drop since it would make more item available (since you woudnt need to be online).

The only reason why I dont want it is because GGG would make it some new kind of premium tab that cost 10 real dollar and that you need to buy new each league.

Outside of the subject at hand: The D3 "auction" were terrible because of the "auction". Add to that the real money value of gold and they ended up in an epic cluster of shit.
Last edited by lethargie on Jan 16, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
Answer to OP:

Trading in PoE work very well, is beautiful and none of the issues you could encounter are GGG's fault or actualy ... issues. And by the way no matter wich issues it's never a big deal since actual trading is the best one you could find in any games :)

IN SHORT: Somebody told me i was a bit rude in previous post regarding trading. Does it sounds better when i'm going 100% hypocrite ?

Reading this thread i clearly stick on my position as many others players. My support for this game is done aslong trading is still ignored. The way it work right now is just creating anger between players and nothing else.

Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info