So are there like...anti-price manipulator vigilantes/police now?

I got yelled at, accused of price fixing and ignored for selling something to someone else slightly underpriced after having dnd on (because I was doing a hard map). Yes the fuckwittery on one side can apparently only be counterset by fuckwittery on the opposing side.
Ok, so I'm not crazy...I didn't see anyone else post about this I wondered if maybe I'd been singled out as suspicious for some reason.

Even though this sucks I'm still not sure how I'd feel about an AH...it would still be a flipper's dream. I really like the idea of an NPC vendor in your h/o who has every item you have for sale available to anybody who can enter your place. I was thinking when you trade requested someone, it would actually be automatic, and you'd have to DECLINE it manually in 15 seconds or so if you didn't want to trade; that would help with afk people and would make it a lot easier to identify people to ignore, since they'd be the ones manually declining and not responding.
People using the Can of Worms idioms makes me think this is intentional with GGG's thing with trolling us with Fishing Meme.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I'm not sure if it is the same thing or not, but when I tried to sell something, I put a bunch of stuff in my premium tab at 1 chaos buyout.

Someone messaged me that they wanted to buy one of my unique flasks. I invited him. He came to my hideout.

Said thank you, and left.

He was gone before I knew what happened. I didn't know if it was a bot or if I did something wrong.
"
frenzul wrote:
I'm not sure if it is the same thing or not, but when I tried to sell something, I put a bunch of stuff in my premium tab at 1 chaos buyout.

Someone messaged me that they wanted to buy one of my unique flasks. I invited him. He came to my hideout.

He was gone before I knew what happened. I didn't know if it was a bot or if I did something wrong.

That is weird, if that's all that happened then I'm at a loss....doesn't seem like you did anything.
"
MeWhenum wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:

That is weird, if that's all that happened then I'm at a loss....doesn't seem like you did anything.

I didn't. I barely had anything up for sale since I'm new and nothing changed hands. Didn't even get to open trade with him before he said thanks and bailed.
WOW I think it might be safe to assume that if this is happening there might be a problem with trading (more so lately).

Just look at the sheer amount of people buying chance vs. chaos as an example: I don't recall ever seeing like 2 pages of them. Last night I found that 3/4 of the page were fake traders. Seriously. It used to be the first 2 to 5 but now most of a page?

Seriously messed up stuff. It takes too long to do a simple trade.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 13, 2017, 4:38:13 PM
Yes this happens to me a lot. Guess I'm selling too cheap and they are checking to make sure I'm not a price fixer. Oh well a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Only thing that worries me is when I put myself on DND which is anytime i'm doing shaper, uber lab and cant trade or other hard maps. I may get reported?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2017, 5:08:18 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
I used to be one of the fairly staunch "AH ruined D3 we don't want it here" people and even I'm begging for an AH at this point. We can hope.

AH didnt ruin D3 - allowing bots search access to AH ruined d3. Coulda been easily fixed by only allowing 1 search every 30 seconds - 1 min. Not millions of searches scanning every possible deal. And even so way less scams then whats going on in PoE.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2017, 5:18:00 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yes this happens to me a lot. Guess I'm selling too cheap and they are checking to make sure I'm not a price fixer. Oh well a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Only thing that worries me is when I put myself on DND which is anytime i'm doing shaper, uber lab and cant trade or other hard maps. I may get reported?

This has been on my mind too. I don't use DND mode anymore for fear of getting random people reporting me. To whom I'm not really sure but I'd rather not lose access to the only site that makes the game playable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info