Changed to wrong Email - Customer-Service cant help me

I got zero help from the GGG Email Support and its now for 1 month.
I posted every Mail from the Name I even used to create the Account.

I told them all information I know even made Pictures and posted them.
My problem is still not solved. It’s a joke, it’s now more than a month and they still haven’t helped me. I answered every question correct and after I can’t tell them the payment information which you’re getting like in PayPal or a Credit card, because I used Paysafecard they just stopped to Help me.
I want my Account back that’s all.

Let me tell you one thing, I told this guys with honest that I don’t know the payment numbers every time, so why are they not trying to find another questions to verify me? They asked me to confirm my account name and names of few characters. Sure… I did that. After that, they wanted my IP. Ok, I did that. Last one was the payment information. I Told them Paysafecard and only Paysafecard. After that I got every time the same answer and that was a nice “NO”….. Now they stopped the Support.

What are these guys? Some monkeys with a check list? There is enough stuff to ask me about the Account. I posted from the Email I used to create the Account .
I even searched for a hotline because this Email Support is useless, I am sorry, but even a Tree would understand the Situation.

Game is great, but these guys are some rocks on a Mountain, just sitting there and waiting.
Had to say that, because I’m angry. Ok let’s begin with the Information’s and my Problem:

I changed my Email in PoE, but the Email ending was wrong, pls change it back to the original Email back.

I’m in contact with the GGG Email support for 4 weeks now, but zero progress.

I am the Account owner, I created the Account in Prophecy League with and I posted from the Email I created the Account. I used Paysafecards only, but can only tell you the Dates which I found on the PoE-Site I got as Message.

I divided the amount of money which I had on the paysafecard with my friend, who started the game with me and is at the same time the officer in our guild. I am the Leader of Same Same but Different

I created the Account on the Prophecy League and got:
>Prophecy Footprints Effect, Prophecy Weapon Effect, Navali's Monkey Pet

>Essence League i got: Essence Footprints Effect, Essence Wings

Sometimes I Purchased the Boxes in which can be a Random Item and got on the Prophecy League and Essence a Helm with Candles and a Shield which are working pretty well together, 5x Skin transfer (4 or 3 left), herald skin which is doing ice effects (don’t know which one), Black Portal and a crystal for my hideout.
MY IP: Check the Email you got from me, not posting here
My Postcode: Check the Email you got from me, not posting here
My passwords I used for POE: Check the Email you got from me, not posting here

I created my Characters in following order:

> Esbinia, Esbinja, Different_But_Same, SupportScammer, CIShadowFlurry
(Don’t know when I created Lemetus, he is lvl 1 haven’t payed attention or played him, he is lvl 1)

i can remember and add that I have "TnTemplar" in my friendliest.

I want you to change my Email to the Original Email, because I change it new one to @.gmail.de and gmail.de does not exist.
IM BEGGING YOU CHANGE IT, MY ACCOUNT IS GONE. THE EMAIL I ACCEPTED TO CHANGE IT DOES NOT EXIST!

I cannot play and the Account is locked. Google doesn’t have a .DE as a Webmail.
Because you cannot have @gmail.de
You can only have @gmail.com and I wanted to change it to @gmail.com

I created the Account with *****@web.de and I posted you every MAIL from *****@web.de

I’m begging you change the mail back to *****@web.de

I am the owner and the only person who is writing to you about this account and he is locked for weeks now and I have no access to the email I changed it to....

Last edited by Esbinia on Jan 20, 2017, 5:28:12 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 4:40:42 PM
Good Evening! I know Esbinia He is a Friend of mine we started the game together at prophecy league we play always together... He just made a mistake on the e-mail:/. Help he to take his account back so we can play again together and exept that he is the leader of my guild/clan... I miss you buddy...
Unfortunately, posting this on the forums is not really going to accomplish... anything. Nothing related to accounts, security, etc. will ever be done through the forums. You just need to be patient.
U MAD?
So you messed up changing your email and want GGG to change it back, something they have to do security checks for (hence the questions) you claim the answers are right...they might be or there might be something wrong with them...which then looks like you are someone trying to steal an account.

I know GGG have a decent queue but i doubt you would be waiting a month without an answer, unless maybe you have been spamming them emails when no info was asked for, in which case each and every unneeded email would put you to the back of the queue again.

Either that or you have had an answer and you don't like it and you are posting here thinking that somehow you'll get the answer changed (you won't same people deal with the email and forum)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 12, 2017, 6:00:25 PM
I messed up with my Email and need them to change it, that’s correct. We already did 4 different checks and now we are at a point where they cannot find that I used "paysafecard" as payment. I got from 5 different customer supporters only 1 answer, every time:

Thank you for getting back to us about this.

As mentioned previously, I'm afraid we'll need the required payment information on the account. If possible, can you please let us know the payment method used in the most recent purchase on the account?

Would you please provide us with the Paypal transaction ID, if you used Paypal, or if the purchases were made with a credit card, the last four digits only of the card you used.

We'll then look into this further for you.

I don’t think it’s difficult to understand that I only and only used paysafe. I posted 2 sites what and how paysafe is working. answer to that from GGG was:

Hi, cannot find that in the System. Check your stuff again, bye.

After that I posted sites of sites all I know about the Account, my IP, my friends in my friendliest, my character names and in which order I created them.

I even told them the System messages which I found in the POE-Homepage with dates when I purchased with my Paysafecard.

So…. after 2 long site Email post I got following answer:

Thank you for getting back to us about this.

As mentioned previously, I'm afraid we'll need the required payment information on the account. If possible, can you please let us know the payment method used in the most recent purchase on the account?

Would you please provide us with the Paypal transaction ID, if you used Paypal, or if the purchases were made with a credit card, the last four digits only of the card you used.

We'll then look into this further for you.

I know that I messed up and it is my mistake and the costumer supporter are doing they job….
It’s now week number 5 and I can say that my Account and I am lost. I am not searching here for help, because it’s a Forum just charring my experience with the Email-Support.

TY
And we should care....why?
Support did everything right,to be honest i am surprised they even are trying. Not saying this is your case,but scammers can be creative bunch going distances most people couldn't even imagine,not to mention the backlog of tickets they have.

Your account,it's security and integrity is your sole responsibility,you failed and goofed up,deal with it.
Posting conversations with support that are clearly meant to be for your eyes only really don't earn you any badges.
No rest for the wicked.
in short what you try to say:

IDC but im posting here my opinion.

If your lost your account, deal with it.

I have access to this account and to the original Email which i used to creat the account.

I invested not much in this Account just for some stashes. This amount is nothing in our time of online games. I know that its my account even if i look like a scammer and like i told you i understand that they are doing they job for my and others security, but by knowing its mine acc and still not getting it back is what makes me angry or should it make me happy because my account is now safe?

I am talking here about that i used Paysafecards and the most of you know how they work.
After using them you throw them in the trash and they are asking me for the "digits" of the payment-method i used.

Then i guess it's time for you to Dumpster dive!
No rest for the wicked.
I don't use paysafecards so not entirely sure but after your purchase (points/supporter packs) you should have gotten a confirmation email from GGG with an order number. How about using that one?
Paysafe is a Cash payment method. You go to a shop, Gas station etc.

You could even say its kinda the same like with a prepaid-card. You get/charge credit what you Pay.

You can choose and pay 10€ - 20€ - 50€ - 100€. After choosing it, they are printing a piece paper with 16digits, which you can use to buy stuff online.

For our example lets say we take a 20€ Paysafe. You can buy something for 20€ by using the code or you can buy something for 5€ and you will still have 15€ left on this card and you can use the rest anytime you want by using the same code again until its empty its even possible to use some of the amount for you and give the rest to a friend by posting the 16digits.

After the piece paper with the 16digits is empty you can throw it in the thrash. If you need more then you have to go to the shop again and by a new one (you can even combine to max 4 card together by posting from each the digits)

I like to use paysafe, because i have a gas station 5min away from me.

I dont have a creditcard but i have paypal, but its most of the time empty and to charge it with my bank account takes to long.

hope you could understand the use of paysafe.

thats now the problem that i dont have any digits from the payment method i used.

i saw the System messages every time after i bought something in poe but never opened them or payed attention and a friend of mine told me the same like you did #Alysma, that i can find all order numbers in this "system messages" and i posted this to GGG.

i rly rly hope that it will be now done, but big thanks #Alysma for your post if my friend hasnt told me that what you sad, then you would be my life-safer. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info