Breach Statistics

10 000 map tiers...

"Still sane, exile?"
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Please GGG do more of these!
I'd like to see ascendancy pick percentages, Raider and Assassin probably on top right?
GG WP people! Moar statistics please! Do you guys think breaches will be added to core game in any way?
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
With every league, the challenges feel more like a grind than an actual challenge. In the last two leagues i managed to do 40/40, but now i will go to 36 then stop for sure. To get 40/40 is something i find stupid now; just an exemple: 10000 map tiers or ~ 667 tier15 maps. Thanks, but i prefer to do something better with my time.
For the moment maybe GGG gets more people into the game, but soon many more will stop playing.
Poe the most no life community ever...
"
matesasd wrote:
I'd like to see ascendancy pick percentages, Raider and Assassin probably on top right?

Probably Assassin and Elementalist. Flameblast was the first meta, raider started to grown after howa meta and the league is pretty much done atm.
So I'm in the top 25%. Whoot! And I haven't even been able to game as much recently, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Thank you so much for continuing to be a part of this community with us.

Thanks for playing a free game with awesome updates like Breach League? :)

Glad to be here! Hope Path of Exile is around for a very long time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Bought last 4 challenges for MTX, done with the league. I might come back for some Varunastra shenanigans.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info