Breach Statistics

0.75% of players have absolutely no life :DD
"
Black_Gun wrote:
I would really love to see the top 10 deadliest areas statistic split up between sc and hc. Essentially, people die a lot more on sc, so that the statistic you've shown here mostly reflects sc. For example, it would be intriguing to see how the hard leveling bosses (mostly cruel malachai) match up in deadliness compared to maps or the shaper fight among hc players, i.e. those players that know what they're doing and properly prepare for those fights.

My thoughts as well :)
WTB Chayula splinters...
"
CoAx wrote:

or they are not wasting time being 50% of the time afk in their hideout or sorting the stash ;)
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I would have thought their would have been more people with 36 done.

Feel the same. From my perspective, most everyone is near, at, beyond 36.

Those that aren't close, don't care.

hahah yes sure most everyone or 0,75% of player base. only 99,15% of players aren't.
If you want the wings, you gotta work for it! Or have money.

I did my 36 2 days ago and it wasn't as hard as I've expected.

Things I've bought - chayula kill 40c (since league start got only 4 Chayula splinters), shaper kill 15c, coffers 70ish c (cba to run perandus mod), chaos id 1ex (skin of they loyal, which I then sold for 25c), and div cards - The sephirot, The Hoarder - probably lost 20c on turning them in.
Also I've bought few blessings and few cheap 1c/2c uniques for upgrade breach unique.

Rest were all done solo as life Mjolner discharge berserker. Talk about meta.....

How did I get so many chaos to buy all that? chaos recipe with unid items that gives 2c. Rest of the currency I traded for chaos when I hit 33 challenges and needed only chaos orbs.

I must admit I got somewhat lucky and actually dropped 2 ex this league which helped greatly. If they didn't then I would simply had run more maps to get c and possibly Chayula miniboss (still don't have that one).

I could have spent less money doing 10k tier maps challenge, 3 endgame grinds challenge (breachlords, prophecies, atziri or uber izaro) but they would simply take longer than farming c and buying stuff.
"
CoAx wrote:

Did my 36 challenges with a self made, non-meta Kitava's Thirst Guardian build. Do not play the market game, just kill stuff and sell good drops for currency.
Have a job, a wife, a 3-year kid, expecting second kid in a month.
Dance social tango 4 evenings a week as a hobby.
Develop POEMate for you guys in a free time.
How to get a life? :)
Challenges are not fair imo... i work and have to do stuff at home i cannot invest vast amounts of time in the game so therefore i cannot get more then 20 by the end of the league... Challenges are not hard they are just grindfest so basically they are not challenges at all they are just mindless grind...

Challenges that are based on time invested are not itneresting and they are not really something to be happy for... actually i`m sad for those with 40 challenges... that mean they play 15 hours a day every day.... what kind of person you gotta be to have that time ? unemployed non-married freak or 14 yo kid with no friends and family ? I would have 40 challenges if i was in prison for life with a laptop....
The only interesting challenge was the 2 tormented spirits one becouse i had to chase spirits around and make them go to the Rare mob :D that was actually a real challenge involved brain....i had to be creative and use Ice walls and white weapon and etc...
I hope on 3.0 patch they make an ultimate boss that drop mirror. A boss damage reflected, you cannot leech from him, can't block his attack, the radius of his blows all over his place and past through energy shield, so no one can evade and more wise he's triggering his attack to a player not to minion nor totem. Unlike all bosses now they triggering their attack to a minion, their really cheap to summoner, minion and player also can leech.

Ps.also immune to everything.
Last edited by 2pher on Jan 12, 2017, 5:02:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info