Breach Statistics

"
TheLastZica wrote:
Are you learning ANYTHING from this, GGG? Footprints, every league? And ever-increasingly underwhelming ones? At least Prophecy had a decent 36, Breach doesn't even have that.

They were planning on offering a gloves mtx for 12, but apparently they bugged out. Woulda been nice if they'd just delayed them, fixed it and promised to award them to everyone who got 12 challenges rather than cancelling them entirely. :(
0.75%... so Chris, do you still think that "good reward" that you gives to us this league reduced donate?
and yes, wings is good, but that shitty portal and another footprints is just a joke, better gives nothing than this shit.
Last edited by availablex on Jan 12, 2017, 2:07:54 AM
"
G0rr wrote:
I would like to hear how many Chayula and Uul-Netol breachstones are opened, and how many are wasted during pathing to boss.

Solo farmed two chayula breachstones... failed both runs. Mechanically the zone's a failure of a challenge, can I dps everything in there? Yes.. Can I DPS everything in there in the 0.1 second that GGG thinks is fun? Not quite.. and so no end game fight with chayula unless I reroll some metabuild piece of ____ and pleb my way to success. And no chaos mob has ever dropped a unique to identify either.

Quite frankly, it's drained my enthusiasm for the league. As a result, just gonna easy mode my way to the last challenges and call it a league. I'll relog if there's some decent changes via patch.. or just wait till next league.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Haha... I wonder how the He-Man-Lab-Haters club feels about Aspirant's Trial being such a popular zone to create...

I do all the uber trial I find dring mapping (Izaro challenge). It doesn't mean I like the trial
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am that 1%!!!
I'm gonna keep trying harder! I have 5 more left to go.
just proves that people dont play this league
They start do a bit of gameplay to try out breaches and leave.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
itsmemitsui wrote:
come on more challenges or at least harder ones please, things like "use a mirror", "reach level 100" challenges or something...

40/40 is too easy

its like a dead league after week 2 everytiem

next time ,do your challlenge as solo self found player ..pffffff
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0,75%!? I call that a failure. I am sure much more people would have those wings, if they felt it was achievable. This shit aint for regular people..
"
0.75% of players have completed 36 challenges to earn the Demonic Wings.

It is shocking to see how tiny % of people are able to obtain those wings. I knew I wont be able to achieve 36 completed challenges due to playing solo self-found but seeing that out of all population less than 1% get it down half-way through a league is mind boggling.

Those challenges past 24 are way to random and grindy even for dedicated player to obtain. Even using Global 820-like sharing services, very few people can get those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info