Breach Statistics

so want those wings but i love to play hc Q_Q life is so merciless
Normal: The Coast - farm location LUL
Loving this league, I came back at the right time!
Hmm... this reminded me that I need to hop on breach and complete least 3 more challanges.
"
westiedeb wrote:
"
Hmm, about half the completion rate on 24 and 36 challenges compared to Essence.

Also much lower than both Perandus and Prophecy for halfway through the league.

I have to be honest I do object to challenges that are just downright impossible for a solo player to complete. I don't want to spend my time farming and trading so that I can afford to buy a shitload of div cards. Or hanging out in global 820/trade 820 waiting for the challenges I need to be offered.

I managed to get 40/40 in Perandus, the only league I've managed to complete, and only needed to join Zana rotas for 1 challenge. Heaven!

When you're an anti-social solo player co-operative play sucks. GGG need to stop forcing it ;) I am enjoying this league tho so all's good ^_^

This. I'm at 235 hours played and still stuck at 31 challenges. Even while playing a meta build. There are just too many challenges this league that are completely up to luck or alienate different types of players too much. Even after playing the equivalent number of hours as a full time job, I've yet to see Chayula spawn and the Singapore servers desync way too much to reliably do certain content such as Uul-Netol's domain even with top end gear.
interesting..good job on making this ;-)
So a stunningly large number of players get one challenge without trying and don't bother with anything else because the rewards simply don't live up to the mindless, tedious grind.

Are you learning ANYTHING from this, GGG? Footprints, every league? And ever-increasingly underwhelming ones? At least Prophecy had a decent 36, Breach doesn't even have that.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
How about stats like new uniques found?
Nice
But usually im on 36 at least that time in league, now only 12 :(
Rip, time to get those challenges

you forgot 1 stat.

"amount of people to find 100 chayula fragments on thier own = 4".

Well, I found more than 150 on my own, never bought any splinter but I have been playing a great deal of time this league and done countless maps.Then yes, I agree with you : this is stupid.

Oh, And in case you wonder, I never met chayula in the wild either, suppose I'll get my second self found breachstone before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info