What should I do with this build???

I resently started playing Path of Exile and did't read any guides and just started to roll with my iniution. Here's what I came up with after finishing normal, I feel like I'm seriously in need of dps
and I have no Idea where to go next and what loot to get. please help.

edit:
okay I have taken in your help and here is the new and improved thing.I would however like to ask what other skills to use rather than cyclone and also what warcry/aura/other supports to use also any other critique and advise is welcome. thank you in advance for your time.

If the passive tree url doesn't work my build is open to see in my account.
passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAAGBS0GIAlYC8ENjQ48DkMR1RQgFHEUdRX2GJEaPiFgI9MlvCgqLlM17zpSOrM67TwtQKBDMUSeR35KfUz_TipQR1O7Vw1Xl1h1W69eE185Xz9gQWFSYnljcGVNZ5toZWzYbyd0oHTtd9d674FBhNmFUoZgh3aK8ItPkAqTqJd5mmqbLZtqrj6wq7yfvTa-eL6nv9XBi8SCxq7NX9Nv0_zZYdrB20_bp9-_4MPjn-RR7w7vTvIv85vz3fjr
Spoiler

equipment
Spoiler

Last edited by KomissarMordred on Jan 16, 2017, 4:05:32 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 4:06:26 PM
Hey man. Sorry I won't be much help, still learning myself, but your passive link doesn't seem to work.

Other than that, you seem to be really lacking useful skills and links. You may be better off choosing one skill that is physical damage based (assuming that is also what you took in your passives) instead of both cleave and cyclone. Hell, it may even be better for you to find a better physical skill to try out.

Or, you could even check out one of the cyclone builds if there are any for your character type down below in the forum. You aren't too far ahead to fit yourself into one of those I'm sure.

Good lucky buddy, sorry I couldn't help more.

edit: If you want to just keep rolling with how you're going, a curse may easily supplement your damage output. You should be able to find them in Act 3 at Clarissa, I believe.
Last edited by frenzul on Jan 11, 2017, 2:54:26 PM
thanks for pointing out the link dosen't work I fixed it, what do you mean by linking? also what other skills would be interesting to try out??
"
thanks for pointing out the link dosen't work I fixed it, what do you mean by linking? also what other skills would be interesting to try out??

Oh boy, well not sure how much I can answer for you.. again, still learning here as well.

I really like, and have had some luck with, Blade Vortex and Ethereal Knives when it comes to physical damage. Since you don't seem to be overly committed to either of the skills you have socketed, I'd at least give these a try as well as maybe Bladefall.

If all of your physical attack damage nodes will work for those skills, you should be in good shape. Also, by linking I mean like how you have added cold damage linked to cleave. It doesn't really fit the whole physical thing you've got going on.

Even if you don't want to follow someone else's build, it might be nice for you to browse a few similar builds and look at their big 5 or 6 link skill just to get an idea of the way skills can have synergy with each other.

You may also want to consider some +life nodes to help you out. I'm surprised you didn't struggle too much completing the first difficulty. Also if you move on to Cruel, you'll need to get some resists. Check out your character sheet in game and the defense tab will give you a good idea what you're going to be dealing with.
Last edited by frenzul on Jan 11, 2017, 3:09:22 PM
Thank you I'll keep that in mind.
"
Thank you I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah, no problem. I'm sure someone else will come along and correct me or give you better info.. but definitely test out some of those other skills. I'm screwing around with blade vortex right now and it's pretty silly, in an awesome way.
okay I didn't find new skills yet but here's what I came up with seems to be better I'm still diying pretty bad but the damage and spin to win is fun.

passive tree

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAAGCVgLwQ2NDkMR1RNQFHUV9iFgI9M17zqzOu1AoEMxRJ5HfkkP
TP9OKlO7V5dbr185YEFieWNwZU1vJ3fXgUGE2Yrwj2CQCppqmy2cxLCrtyK9Nr6n
v9XBi8SCzV_PCtP81ljXLdhg2sHbp-Cf5eY=

equipment
Spoiler

Your tree link is still not copied correctly and isn't showing a single thing. If you want, go to your profile and privacy settings you can make your characters public (it is hidden by default).
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I suggest you read up more on build guides.
Ok.. Where do we start?

1. Read up on crit, don't pick it so early ussualy, also not with just base crit of 5% on a weapon.

2. Drop those mana leech nodes, just use the one hybrid and it should be enough. If no, use one mana potion till it will be enough.

3. You are melee, health must go up, no exceptions.

4. There is a wasted +10 dexterity passive under Golems blood passive.

5. The circle near dervish node - remove that accuracy node, you are at dexterity side of passive tree anyway, so you have plenty of accuracy from dexterity itself.

6. Also, if you want that crit after all, would suggest going swords and use that sword critical chance passive nodes. Also go to poe.trade - and hook yourself up with some better weapons, you can buy twice as good weapons you have for 1 alch each atm.

7. You picked a Jewel slot worth 3 points, instead of jewel slot worth 2 points for some reason. Switch it up, save a point and get extra +10str. Not to mention, dont stack that + extra evasion, it comes naturaly from gear and dex when you dont use iron reflexes to convert it to armor.

8. Gracefull assault, 10% is worth only if you are rolling thunder as a character, else - skip it, unles you have a reliable way to get onslaught without that 10% on kill chance, and its either Slayer subclass or Raider from ranger...

9. Your necklace, atm it does nothing. You have no ways to generate power charges and if you did, extra hit on mana pool when you have barely any mana, would mean that any hit can suddenly stop you from doing any skills and maybe causing your death. Just get any rare +inteligence and you are set. Same with that unique ring of yours atm, maybe it boosts your dps tooltip on cyclone, but in reality it increases your damage taken against fire damage mobs.

10. Cyclone - you should consider blood magic, or it will be really hard sustaining that cyclone running.

tl:dr - Change weapons, most important, change uniques to decent rares, as melee keep health high. If all fails, check Duelist subforum, you dont have to copy any build, but they will give you general ideas to improve. This game is really high on mechanics. so just take your time

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info