0.1% of all people control 99% of the resources, are you willing to live in a world like this?

As the song says.

Before you accuse me
Take a look at yourself.
Communism, I don't want.

I'll keep my nice paying job that I worked hard to learn the skills for, I'll also keep my guns.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jan 16, 2017, 9:20:45 AM
"
I'll also keep my guns.

I'll say it again, I miss Bars. :(

You haven't traveled much, have you? Countries that used to be communist got more guns per capita than they do in America. Serbia. Check. I read recently that they have more guns than anyone in the world. Russia OMIGOD I saw more guns there than in TX which says something. Libya. Check. Romania. Check again. I could go on, but I don't know the numbers for some other countries like Hungary, etc, and I haven't been there.

For some reason gun control got linked to anti communism by the gun lobby and Americans don't travel outside of the continent much so they believe it. Trust me, they have tons more anti gun nuts in the US. In these places no one even speaks of it. It's considered part of the culture for better or worse. Not too many politicians outside the west would actually have the nerve to run on an anti gun platform. People would think they were talking out of their asses but some of the crazy Americans eat it up like candy.

Americans go on and on about it like they actually think it's OK to take away people's guns and it would somehow magically make society a grand place. Strange thinking.

Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 16, 2017, 3:21:47 PM
I'm back. As for current goings in the world today it seems to me, the most promising state in the world currently is Russia with its state-controlled resources and economy. It is however too early to see what will develop but it seems they are on the most right track. No wonder the western media dogs bark so loud lately.
Just learned about new research, Russia is the ONLY state in the world who actually INCREASED its resources in the last year.
This confirms my thesis that government control is necessary to enforce against the naturally destructive capitalist greed.

Surely, morbo guy and some others will jump as stung by bee and will rush to defend the "values", which are merely excuses to wreck the planet blind.
Also, I want to state something. Neither "free market", nor "communism" ever existed in history. Both are ideals. I prefer communist in its pure ideal form as described by Marx. Its the most advanced form of society. Capitalism gives advantage to those who have more to gain even more and then one day they will proclaim being superior as Nazis did /based on US eugenic theories, funded and embraced by the rich/. Capitalism as Marx stated will end fucking up itself. But when it will happen, the damage will be grand. As some capitalist economist said "no matter what we do to our system, it always produces one thing: debt".

There are countless improvements, which can be done, as I stated before. We really don't need money at all. We really don't need to be forced to work at all. We need free education, free medical care, free social care, free transport, free basic resources as fresh water access, heat and food. Free housing. And believe me its all already here, but unfortunately sits locked in the hands of the rich. They robbed us. /News from today: 8 persons in the world own the same as half of the entire population aka 3.5 billion people/.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Jan 17, 2017, 12:39:00 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
This confirms my thesis that government control is necessary to enforce against the naturally destructive capitalist greed.

Because no way that the government can be greedy, right? Oh no, the government is purely benevolent and has only your best interests at mind, lmao...

btw, is Russia giving away all that "excess" natural gas & oil, or maybe has the capitalist greed taken over the government owned companies and they are actually sending bills to their citizens? Capitalist pig-dogs! Don't they know gas just comes out of the ground?! It's free!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
poor_hobbit wrote:

There are countless improvements, which can be done, as I stated before. We really don't need money at all. We really don't need to be forced to work at all. We need free education, free medical care, free social care, free transport, free basic resources as fresh water access, heat and food. Free housing. And believe me its all already here, but unfortunately sits locked in the hands of the rich. They robbed us. /News from today: 8 persons in the world own the same as half of the entire population aka 3.5 billion people/.

Yes, many of us are aware there could be major improvements. Yes many of us are aware of the inequality and unfairness.

But you need to have specifics. What systems can be put in place to prevent corruption, promote automation, and maintain the peace? How can society make laws that are fair? What rights should citizens have? What are the checks and balances in the ideal society? How exactly are resources allocated?

Be more constructive.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
btw, is Russia giving away all that "excess" natural gas & oil, or maybe has the capitalist greed taken over the government owned companies and they are actually sending bills to their citizens?

Well, I've been recently in Russia. Fuel costs twice as low as in my country, bills are twice as low, and the salaries are three times higher. Because I'm very rich, since November in my home the temperature is permanently 9 degrees Celsius. I'm not complaining, I'm used it it, its ok.
If you will look at the top richest companies in the world you will see most of them /besides banks/ are dealing with oil and mobile phones. And those are not the Arabs. It means companies extract all free resources /oil/ and sell it for profit. Their return ratio is so high, but not unexpected, they are just robbers. Since I'm citizen of this earth I have share in those resources, am I? By inheritance.

"
What systems can be put in place to prevent corruption, promote automation, and maintain the peace?

I don't know dude. Greed must be found and surgically removed. I hope aliens will come and teach us this how. But at least, we must work to slow down the current planet wreck and put some control to inequality. And this is possible. Abolish patent rights for example.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Well, I've been recently in Russia. Fuel costs twice as low as in my country, bills are twice as low, and the salaries are three times higher.

What if there is a valid economic reason why oil costs less in the country where it is extracted, compared to some other country 5.000 km away?

"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Abolish patent rights for example.

Another horrible idea that would make people not invent new stuff. There is no such thing as "free stuff", everything costs labour & time. Intellectual property should be safeguarded, just as physical property.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 17, 2017, 1:52:49 PM
"
morbo wrote:

"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Abolish patent rights for example.

Another horrible idea that would make people not invent new stuff. There is no such thing as "free stuff", everything costs labour & time. Intellectual property should be safeguarded, just as physical property.

If you abolished intellectual property rights without changing anything else, yes.. it would be a terrible idea. But throw in government funded rewards for invention and suddenly that outlook changes quite quickly. Indeed, the government grant system should be dramatically expanded in the realm of automation. With half the amount of funding currently going towards defense instead directed into such programs, id wager in 10 years time we could automate 75% of current jobs.
In the current patent system, the holder of the patent controls it's use. Usually demanding large fees. This stifles the use and adoption of new technology.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Indeed, the government grant system should be dramatically expanded in the realm of automation. With half the amount of funding currently going towards defense instead directed into such programs, id wager in 10 years time we could automate 75% of current jobs.

People should give money to the government for the specific purpose to make 75% of their jobs obsolete, faster? With the current population growth rates, automation will only create new problems (like even more inequality between poor & rich countries, more crime, etc..).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info