[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Do you guys think it's better to just buy a blessing of chayula to upgrade my severed or buy a top rolled united in dream? Let's say i used a blessing of chayula on it and it only got 30% roll how big a difference would an additional 10% damage be? Thank you for the feedback!

I have 39%, used 2 divine orbs lol. Not worth to buy 40% and pay way more than to buy cheapiest one and use yourself few divines to get decent roll. Unless you have epic gear and every 1% is important to you.. And about blessing.. Just count how much it cost both ways. Do whats cheaper :)

Hmm good idea. Blessing of chayula is 3.2 ex right now so I'll just buy one. Just got 3 exalt drops must be my lucky day :D. Thank you for the advice!

OMG i rolled a perfect 40% minion damage. I'm glad i followed your advice! :D
"
Themasterofw wrote:
I would like to know what are the best shaped maps for this build to run. I am currently running shaped strand and Ashen. I am currently level 89 with some meh es gear and a Shavrones.

I personally run:

Shaped Mesa
Shaped Strand
Shaped Mud Geyser
Shaped Atoll
Shaped Coves
Shaped Promenade
Shaped Quay
"

Glad to hear, now flip it and buy another one :D I personally blessed amulet & weapon myself, it always was cheaper.. Same in last league.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"

Glad to hear, now flip it and buy another one :D I personally blessed amulet & weapon myself, it always was cheaper.. Same in last league.

I agree with this. If you hit a 40%, try to sell it for an ex or two profit and buy a 37-39 instead. Ultimately, blessing your own eye of chayula and severed in sleep is the best way to go.
GGG just released a spread sheet with updated numbers for SRS, finally! It even seems like it'll work as a "dps calculator". Lets try this out :D
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
GGG just released a spread sheet with updated numbers for SRS, finally! It even seems like it'll work as a "dps calculator". Lets try this out :D

It's too bad that their media release had no insight into SRS changes. It seems like things will change, but we're still in the dark for now.
Hey all,

Back again for one more gear check on Haurahwah before I shell out for atziri/shaper. Currently, I have a dex node on the tree I've been needing when I MF that I'll swap to ES when I go for bosses, but otherwise, everything is setup how I'd be running when I attempt. I have barely enough to spring for an Empower 4, so if that's something I should go for, I don't mind picking it up. Any other advice on how to handle the fights would be appreciated as well, but I've gleaned what I can from the example videos and I feel like I can handle it. Thanks!
Last edited by Harahwah on Mar 31, 2017, 3:26:26 AM
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
"

I agree with this. If you hit a 40%, try to sell it for an ex or two profit and buy a 37-39 instead. Ultimately, blessing your own eye of chayula and severed in sleep is the best way to go.

Ohh another great idea! I'll sell it then. Thanks guys
I just did a few updates and corrected some errors in my dps spread sheet. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/138CNRTUUWV_ONuw6YBjh__3tjVaAkGmUr_D9NoT2itM/edit?usp=sharing. Just make a copy of it if you want to try it out.

Edit: Forgot about the "Hidden SRS Multiplier". It's now added.

"
Harahwah wrote:
Hey all,

Back again for one more gear check on Haurahwah before I shell out for atziri/shaper. Currently, I have a dex node on the tree I've been needing when I MF that I'll swap to ES when I go for bosses, but otherwise, everything is setup how I'd be running when I attempt. I have barely enough to spring for an Empower 4, so if that's something I should go for, I don't mind picking it up. Any other advice on how to handle the fights would be appreciated as well, but I've gleaned what I can from the example videos and I feel like I can handle it. Thanks!

Your gear looks solid. If you want an easier time at Atziri you can consider using Death's Door instead of Steppan's for the bleed immunity, otherwise bring multiple anti bleed flasks. Besides that I don't have much advice besides what is already written in Tips&Tricks.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 31, 2017, 4:17:17 AM
Hi! This my first character in Poe, and i love it, thanks for the build and for make me love this game.
As the noob i am, i dont know how to use IC+CWDT, i see that immportal call needs endurance chargues, but i dont have any of them, so... how it works?

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my english, is not my native language, bye!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info