[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Ill never ever again go craft helmet ...
spend ~~400c on ess and got "this" decent roll.
Last edited by Hiffix on Mar 27, 2017, 12:13:26 PM
Hello everyone. I haven't been around for a couple of days and I'm really happy to see the level of activity there has been in the thread. Thanks everyone who keeps on helping your fellow SRS's =)

"
Kwahn wrote:
First, thank you for making this guide! It's extremely well written and I can tell you put a lot of time in to it. Well done.

I'm an admitted PoE noob and was wondering if you have or know where I can find a life based MF summoner build. I don't want to spend the money it takes to make my summoner ES based and not smart enough to know what to switch out to make mine life based since your guide is written for an ES MF summoner. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!

I believe that you did get the help you needed shortly after the post so I just wanted to say thank you, and you're welcome.

"
Regards wrote:

Hey everyone! I am absolutely loving this build so far! First time running SRS and first time running a low life build. Feels amazing rocking 7 aura's, and I can't wait to get my 8th.

Awesome that you're enjoying the build! Keep on rocking ;)

"
coaa wrote:

So I had the maps and said lets do shaper! Nope haha. Not sure what went wrong. Golem I COULD NOT keep alive. Every time I would get him up he was just dead immediately. I got him into the 2nd phase but by the time I ran out of portals there was just a mess all over the arena from bad hole placements. I was focusing so much on just getting a golem up so I could cast that I couldn't focus on them at all.

Not sure what else I can do for it - maybe more practice. The only time I've beaten him was shortly after I started the game late last league I was playing a golem mancer and I would just die and make a sandwich while the golems killed him solo :).

Oh and I did 3 successful chayula breach lord runs too. This build really can do just about everything. Shaper i'm sure will be possible, just like you said at the start of the guide it's not exactly a shaper farmer. Its doable, just you have to work for it.

You will need a bit of practice to get the hang of Shaper with this build. I failed a couple of times myself before I got the hang of the fight, and in the end of 2.5. I did around 10 runs deathless without any issues. Time, Practice, and good gear+gems is all that's needed.

"
neltisen wrote:
Hello,

It's a nice build, looks solid and it's well written (really good job here). I've only one question that's bugging me: Conduit keystone - do we even generate any charges in this build?

Thank you for the praise. About the conduit keystone, do you know in which skill tree it was allocated? It shouldn't be allocated ;) From time to time I do manage to allocate some skill points by mistake and without noticing.

"
Peszek wrote:
Ill never ever again go craft helmet ...
spend ~~400c on ess and got "this" decent roll.

Crafting can be a real bummer at times ;) At least you have a pretty nice helmet now.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I wonder if there any benefit to running the 3 purities instead of grace and purity of element for solo play. I usually group play and that what they ask me to do. My current setup for Solo play is the 3 purity and dropped wraith for Envy.

"
Pavmagic wrote:
Thankyou all so much for the help. .ryansider yr advise was a game changer for me,folowed it all to the letter one more node to do..But where to now ? Ill upgrare my shield tonight and then do i just start grinding for currency for a Shavs Ring and chest....Thx again for all the help been out of this game for a while and now im wondering why....😆

Shield is definitely your next upgrade. After that you should aim for a 5L Shavs, then upgrade your amulet to presence of chayula.

Passives look good. You still have some room to upgrade your jewels - but that's nothing big. Just keep killing, leveling up your character and gems, and work towards those gear upgrades.

"
soheix wrote:
I wonder if there any benefit to running the 3 purities instead of grace and purity of element for solo play. I usually group play and that what they ask me to do. My current setup for Solo play is the 3 purity and dropped wraith for Envy.

For survivability, sure, but dropping wrath and envy for two purities almost seems like overkill to me. You're dropping a lot of damage for that ~40% resist (more with all of our passives) and 4% max resist. Not worth it in my eyes.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 27, 2017, 2:55:03 PM
"
soheix wrote:

Now your profile is set to private so I can't be sure if you play the 1h+shield or +3 bow setup.

If you play with a 1h+shield you'll sooner or later have access to United in Dream and the Envy aura. Then you'll not run with any purity as it'll be replaced with Envy (unless you either drop something else or get a Prism and/or aplha's).

3x Purities is a powerful combination as it has a nice increase to maximum resists for everyone. Looking for ourselves we gain about 10k evasion from grace, which is a lot of dmg mitigation. For the party members I'd think that as long as they doesn't run Unvavering Stance without Iron Reflexes, then they'll also get a better dmg mitigation from grace. Ppl should already have better chances already to survive elemental damage compared to physical.

But as we do increase the dmg of party members by a lot, they might want the purities so they don't kill themselves to mobs with elemental reflect.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 27, 2017, 3:20:03 PM
Hey Tahreyn what do you do for the big solo fights like shaper? We don't exactly need melee splash damage for them. I was wondering if dropping for an added fire damage or another red gem would generate a lot more damage instead for those style fights. I don't mind lugging 1 extra gem around for certain situations.
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for this guide. I'm about 1/2 way on gear now and still loving it. This is the second SRS setup that I've ran, but it has been so much smoother! Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler

My flasks and jewels are lacking, but at 79 this feels pretty strong. Half way to buying a united in dream, but not sure if I should do that or worry about upgrading the rares first.

If anyone has any suggestions on my skill tree or next upgrades, please feel free to share. I hope to keep pushing on this character.

Edit: Character is KTLowLife
Last edited by KurodaTsu on Mar 27, 2017, 3:46:34 PM
"
KurodaTsu wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for this guide. I'm about 1/2 way on gear now and still loving it. This is the second SRS setup that I've ran, but it has been so much smoother! Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler

My flasks and jewels are lacking, but at 79 this feels pretty strong. Half way to buying a united in dream, but not sure if I should do that or worry about upgrading the rares first.

If anyone has any suggestions on my skill tree or next upgrades, please feel free to share. I hope to keep pushing on this character.

Just remember you're gonna lose a decent amount of ES when you drop the Ephemeral Edge for UID. I personally upgraded to Presence of Chayula before upgrading the weapon. If you don't do that, you should be definitely upgrade some rares for more ES so you don't get one shot in higher maps to actually use your new damage increase.
"
msupr wrote:
"
KurodaTsu wrote:
Hello,

Spoiler

Just remember you're gonna lose a decent amount of ES when you drop the Ephemeral Edge for UID. I personally upgraded to Presence of Chayula before upgrading the weapon. If you don't do that, you should be definitely upgrade some rares for more ES so you don't get one shot in higher maps to actually use your new damage increase.

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually looking at getting a shav's revelation next since I'm way over cap on resists without UID (running purity). I sit around 7.2k es right now and over 200% to each resist.
"
KurodaTsu wrote:
"
msupr wrote:
"
KurodaTsu wrote:
Hello,

Spoiler

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually looking at getting a shav's revelation next since I'm way over cap on resists without UID (running purity). I sit around 7.2k es right now and over 200% to each resist.

If you're so far over-capped, you should really look at your helmet, both rings, and gloves. Your left ring is purely there for resists, your helmet doesn't have the enchant or the % mana reduced affix, and your gloves have 100ES+ to gain in easy upgrades.

Regardless of what you do, 20% quality your gloves!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info