[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
kharper6 wrote:
I dropped a United in Dream (blessing + severed) in the first week of the league and really really wanted to use it. Hard to justify when you have a scourge flurry and HOWA St at level 94 already.

Well I broke down and started this build last week. Holy moly. Easiest leveling I've ever experienced. I developed my own CI build and it was doing very well. I started digging into LL to support my buddy who is doing the Voltaxic poison thing. I played around in path of building and I thought "Why don't I do something drastic and path ALL THE WAY to Blood Magic". Well I came across your build and our trees were almost the same, yours was slightly more efficient. So here I am.

Take a look at my gear and tell me if there is anything you'd swap? A mana reserved helmet is not in the books for me. I used probably 60 essences and not a single one yielded anything decent as far as ES goes. I got lucky on my unset ring and picked it up for 10 chaos (seriously? Great value there, wish it were +2 or +3).

This build is fast. I thought I'd be losing out to some folks who run pure auras, but honestly, my clear speed is faster than most builds that aren't vaal spark/fireball. My XP/hour at level 91/92 is about 130-150 million. Plenty for me.

Summon_Gaping_Spirits

Hello, great that you are enjoying yourself =)

Gear wise I'd probably upgrade either the helmet or the shield to begin with, but as you don't want to essence craft the helmet atm then I'd go for the shield. You should be able to get another 100 es there with some investment.

Another option is to buy a level 21 quality 20 SRS gem for the extra damage it would provide.

That's what I was thinking. I'm trying to find one with tier 1 life, high life regen, and double tier 1 ES. My res is far beyond capped, just patiently waiting. I don't need much more ES. I never die and I'm sitting just at 10k now :)
How badly do you think the double dipping changes will effect this build? United in dream dead?
"
nitsuj7 wrote:
Hi, fairly new to POE but loving this build. Had a few questions about the passive tree. Currently lvl 89 in soft core legacy and don't know which path is most optimal. And wasn't seeing which way to go first on the guide anywhere.
Thanks!

I personally took this league after 89 lvl (or similar) essence purge cluster even with shav's legacy ring. I like that quality of life boost and for me its totally worth. But if you want to push more ddmg or something, you should prioritize jewels. I would just take that one with resists if your gear is budget and you have problems with resistances, or you minmaxing everything and not want to spend several exalts for high es numbers on rare pieces and resistances on top of that. Life regen in my opinion is too low to take.. 0.7% from ~1.5k life is 11~ life per second which is nothing compared to srs 6L needs :)
If you can't take the whole cluster (3 nodes + 1 int node on the way), i would take flat es% and respec later when you have 4 spare nodes. Thats at 93 if i remember correctly..
"
nitsuj7 wrote:
Hi, fairly new to POE but loving this build. Had a few questions about the passive tree. Currently lvl 89 in soft core legacy and don't know which path is most optimal. And wasn't seeing which way to go first on the guide anywhere.

Is it better to get essence surge/flat es/2 intelligence passives jewel slot? Thinking maybe 2 resist jewel slot to make some gear cheaper as well and not really considering the life regen for now. I have a shav ring so wasn't sure if essence surge is worth it. I guess I just don't know how good essence surge is?

Also this might be dumb but does essence surge increase shav ring? Or is shav ring just flat 3% always?

Thanks!

I'd go for the Essence Surge, its a nice QoL in general and it improves the ES recharge effectiveness of Vaal Discipline (but not the ring which is regen)

"
nbriles2000 wrote:
How badly do you think the double dipping changes will effect this build? United in dream dead?

UiD should be far from dead. From my first look on the manifesto it looks like it should still be a pretty good source of damage, although maybe not as good as it is today. What it'll most likely do is to make the +3 bow setup a bit more attractive, as it'll probably have a more distinct dmg lead after the change.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Loving the Build so far.
Im playing in Standard League and Im level 92 at the moment.
I was playing SRS mostly with spell echo while leveling and now that i switched to elemental focus my cast speed summoning the Spirits seems incredibly slow.
Seeing as in your videos youre summoning much quicker than me, did i miss anything? I already have cast speed on most of my jewels.
Last edited by rymda on Apr 28, 2017, 12:41:12 PM
"
rymda wrote:
Loving the Build so far.
Im playing in Standard League and Im level 92 at the moment.
I was playing SRS mostly with spell echo while leveling and now that i switched to elemental focus my cast speed summoning the Spirits seems incredibly slow.
Seeing as in your videos youre summoning much quicker than me, did i miss anything? I already have cast speed on most of my jewels.

You want to make sure you have offering up as you benefit from the increased cast speed provided from it. Also vaal haste combined make for really fast casting.
Would it be possible to work Skyforth into the build? I'm guessing I'd have to go the mana version.
"
RYRKPC wrote:
Would it be possible to work Skyforth into the build? I'm guessing I'd have to go the mana version.

I guess it should be possible with the mana based setup, expensive but possible. I'm not quite sure that you would want to though, as Presence of Chayula gives a lot of ES in addition to the stun immunity so there's not really any decisive benefits from replacing it.
Builds:
What enchantment should i use on gloves? Frost SRS one?
"
theLt wrote:
What enchantment should i use on gloves? Frost SRS one?

From chapter 4.10.1:
There is two glove enchantments that are of interest for us. X of the Grave increases our damage while X of Spite is in my opinion a good defensive glove enchantment.
  • Commandment of the Grave - Summons three icy skull minions that explode at the end of their duration.
  • Commandment of Spite - Releases a nova of projectiles based on your weapon, leaving chilling ground in their wake.
  • [list]
Builds:
Last edited by Tahreyn on Apr 30, 2017, 2:23:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info