Necromancer Golem CI Dual curse, Shapers down. 13 k es, 1400 es / sec, 42 % evade. All dificulty !

Hello, first excuse my English it is not very good.

I post my first build after having almost done everything with, and have to push its rendering to the maximum, its possibilities its practically without limit of use for small and big budget, new or old player this build does not concession nor in the detail And you will see it ...

I pex with practically any mods on my maps, and I corrupt them all

All guards are down, shapers too and contrary to what many think survival is not at all a concern for the golems.

The build has been checking on computer, to maximize its rendering, the slightest point is thinking, some characteristic are difficult to obtain, such as strength and dexterity conditions

Gear
Spoiler

For add Golem

Not the best, but it's for enchant 40 % increased flame golem damage (no need enlighten lv 4, 2 / 3 is ok !)

Best boots for es. VERY IMPORTANT enchant ! Flammability is the best, you can switch elemental weakness with enfeeble on boss.

Armor is very good with the body !

On the ring strengh and dexterity is very important, for the hight condition of skill need 160 dext and 160 strengh

The must important ! Zealot's oath is only for win 3 points on the three, you can use skins of the loyal is very cheap 1ex. But take zealot's oath in your tree !!

Need only 2 red 3 blue 1 green.

For hte hight budget you can use skins of the loyal corrupt with 1 level gem (so +2 level gem)

With this configuration your golem win 6/7 level and the base damage is double !!

You can switch controlled destruction with minion speed for clear speed or item rarity i use this in T16 and is fun !

Skill tree
Spoiler

Level 90

CAUTION on this tree need amulett with add curse if you don't have take whisper of doom in your tree !
Level 100

Ascendency Necromancer

Spoiler

1 : Commander of darkness

2 : mistress of sacrifice

3 : spirit eater

4 : minion damage and life / minion damage, chaos resistance.

Bandit

Spoiler

Kill ALL, ALL DIFFICULTY !

Flask
Spoiler

Here I will add a lot of things in the days to come, video and more prescision, I also need to take some level!

ENJOY

Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:16:54 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 5:31:11 AM
Looks like a good build, thanks for taking the time! Could you post leveling trees? I've got a 51 necro I'd like to convert to this build.

Thanks!
How are you getting 13k ES with those items?
This guide is far from complete. On your lvl 100 skill tree you acquire 6.7% life regeneration which is only 870 ES regeneration.
"
knivil wrote:
This guide is far from complete. On your lvl 100 skill tree you acquire 6.7% life regeneration which is only 870 ES regeneration.

Look at his gear. Aura and flask concentrated ground, which should be close to another 6%.
I said it is incomplete. I did not said that it is wrong. Maybe Fragile Bloom or a marble amulett are involved but not shown.

Personally I would not add flasks/consecrated ground for life/es regeneration. With the same logic every life based character can add life flasks to its life regeneration. If I pop Vaal Disciplin then I have over 5k es/s recharge for 9sec which does not count too. I also mentioned a lvl 100 tree but the lvl 90 tree gives 5.5% regeneration only.
Last edited by knivil on Jan 18, 2017, 7:51:43 AM
Hi, what jewel's are required?
"
CoLdAs wrote:
Hi, what jewel's are required?

they're in his character screen, 8 harmony 1 might 1 stone
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info