GGG,Mind telling spec of the machine on which u claim poe run flawlesly?we want flawless POE too

"
Beefeata wrote:
ok i was i bit high when i said 300 in breach... that weed was good but here some screenshot.

settings can't see much but thats a 623 fps
Spoiler

See that one huge drop there in FPS? And along with that high spike in frametime?

That F1 box for FPS is 80 pixels high on your system's resolution, so 654 / 80 = 8.175 FPS per pixel. Your drop was 12 pixels up on that graph.

And this was taken while standing there.

So your framerate took a dive to 98 FPS at one moment. Framerate is only as good as it's lowest range, which means that during the most intense battles, you're going to dip much lower than 98 FPS. You're jeopardizing vertical sync at that point, and already under 120Hz sync if you had the monitor to support that. And if you actually have vsync or adaptive vsync enabled, that dip from 623 to 98 is going to feel much worse, because you're starting at most likely 60 or 120, depending upon your system.

"
Beefeata wrote:
i'm running the game at max setting and most of the time have 500fps sometime 600fps.

Well, you should correct that... running 500 to 600fps most of the time with dips to 98 while standing still. And that's with a GTX 1080, a fairly high-end card.

Also, why are you not running vsync, adaptive vsync, or gsync? Your GPU is processing way more frames than it needs to, which means extra heat generations for nothing, shorter video card lifespan, with fans spinning faster and making your system louder for no real point at all. And without any vsync and doing 500 or 600 FPS, you're going to get some screen tearing. Perhaps you just never notice this, like you never notice the framerate drops?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 21, 2017, 3:30:33 PM
I remember playing the Beta with my old PC . I loved this game but when i used my Specters my FPS would drop to 10 - 15. I used to admire GGG then and spent a lot of money on MTX. Always thinking to myself "hey its only Beta they will get that fixed" . Well few years passed i have a GTX 980 Ti and a PC on par .... and nothing changed it even got worse . Well something did change ..... they added a TON of new MTXs.

To me that says it all.

IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 21, 2017, 8:26:45 PM
"
tsftd wrote:
oc'd 6-core i7
32gb ddr4
1080 gtx
4-disk raid 10 SSD (Samsung pros)
gigabit fiber line

2560x1440 res,
all settings on max (either dx9 or dx11)

60 fps solid with vsync on, near-instant load times

sure, it's a beast... but it can certainly be done.

All that and no 100 or 144hz screen? Hope you joking about playing at 60fps

"
Bipolartuna wrote:
"
tsftd wrote:
oc'd 6-core i7
32gb ddr4
1080 gtx
4-disk raid 10 SSD (Samsung pros)
gigabit fiber line

2560x1440 res,
all settings on max (either dx9 or dx11)

60 fps solid with vsync on, near-instant load times

sure, it's a beast... but it can certainly be done.

All that and no 100 or 144hz screen? Hope you joking about playing at 60fps

He doesn't need a 120 or 144Hz refresh rate monitor. The human eye can't see much past 60. I run on a system with a GTX 1080 too, and Skylake CPU, and still run a 60HZ monitor (2560x1600).
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
The human eye can't see much past 60. I run on a system with a GTX 1080 too, and Skylake CPU, and still run a 60HZ monitor (2560x1600).

lmao
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

He doesn't need a 120 or 144Hz refresh rate monitor. The human eye can't see much past 60. I run on a system with a GTX 1080 too, and Skylake CPU, and still run a 60HZ monitor (2560x1600).

Oh, this thing again. Maybe your eyes can't, but your brain can. If you as a human being can't experience the difference between 60 and 130 fps, I think there's something wrong with you in some way.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Get rid of your shitty AMD hardware and replace it with Intel and Nvidia for the best gameplay experience.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

He doesn't need a 120 or 144Hz refresh rate monitor. The human eye can't see much past 60.

Do you have any idea how retarded a statement this is? You are very very wrong. Stay out of tech discussions if you're gonna say stuff like this. HUGE facepalm. You're living in the past and holding back your gpu if you even have a good one, with a 60 hz monitor. Huge difference moving up to 120/144hz.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 22, 2017, 7:38:47 PM
Yes we all need 120Hz or 144Hz Screens with G-Sync or Free-Sync cause NV/AMD marketing department says so.
Especially for ARPGs.

Again some standard gameplay, quick zana daily.
2nd player using Alienware r14 with GTX765M.
ZattooTV live streaming in background on 3rd client.

https://youtu.be/82p3eF368EY

Changend my Gateway OS to pfsense, still not satisfied with QoS/DSCP implementation, logs are ok but it seems sophos handle QoS/DSCP better.

Today we gonna test if his Alienware is able to record gameplay to my NAS, while i'm also recording to my NAS.

Hardware Setup:

Intel i7 4790 @ 4,4GHz
16GB Kingston Hyper X @1600 MHz
MSI Gaming 7
MSI GTX970 4G(no oc)
Samsung Pro 256 GB
Western Digital "Black Edition" 640GB(POE installed here)
Dual Screen
50 Mbit/s VDSL

1920x1080 Fullscreen Window Mode
Vsync ON
Geforce Experience Profile
Windows 10 game mode on
Selffound FTW!!!!
"
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

He doesn't need a 120 or 144Hz refresh rate monitor. The human eye can't see much past 60.

Do you have any idea how retarded a statement this is? You are very very wrong. Stay out of tech discussions if you're gonna say stuff like this. HUGE facepalm. You're living in the past and holding back your gpu if you even have a good one, with a 60 hz monitor. Huge difference moving up to 120/144hz.

@cipher_nemo don't bother with them they are s***** who say that.
They are basically wrong informed like this guy statement:

"
Mordad wrote:
Yes we all need 120Hz or 144Hz Screens with G-Sync or Free-Sync cause NV/AMD marketing department says so.
Especially for ARPGs.

They only say that because they want to sell expensive stuff from which people don't even know how this things are even manufactured. (usually low cost manufacturing high price selling ??? = profit?)

ON TOPIC:
Don't buy a PC exclusively for PoE, you will regret it.
PoE is extremely bad optimized. (is a fucking disaster in the history of gaming, optimization wise, believe me, i never saw a game with a such bad optimization, i will never, ever complain about "EA Games" or "UbiSoft" again)
On the market of gaming are more powerful resource eating games who won't require such high end components to run smoothly at 60 fps.
Last edited by ZariXOXO on Apr 23, 2017, 2:15:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info