Ngam's Cyclone end game polishing build fix

Hey y'all,

So I'm still pretty new to this game, this is the first time I have gave it a serious go, and I am having a blast. I didn't really know what to do when I started my initial character, so I just picked a build that I thought sounded good and went on my way. Most of the items / skill points were done by just copying a build, but as I have become more knowledgeable, I have started to stem away from the exact build and work on what I need.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kreepy_Sloth/characters

This is my current character (KreepySloth, sorry I do no't know how to properly link stuff, if I am breaking rules / doing it wrong let me know so I can fix it). As far as mapping goes, I have zero issues with up to T11 Maps (mostly the maps that I have the level of). I have tried to do the Breach maps Tul and Xoph and got completely rolled. I think I am at the point where I need to start polishing, and I need more help than just following a guide.

I know my flasks aren't perfect per say, and I know not all my gear is min-maxed. Can some people kind of give me an idea as to what I need to change as far as gear goes, that won't cost me a fortune, and possibly help me work on the tree? I have a fair bit of money to work with.

Thank you in advanced for reading, and thank you to the community, you guys have been super awesome!
Last edited by Kreepy_Sloth on Jan 10, 2017, 3:07:40 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2017, 4:06:16 PM
This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.
GGG, CYCLONE&BERSERKER BUFF WHEN??
"
ZorgDutz wrote:
This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.

Just went and changed that.... sorry about that. Thank you though for trying to look!
Bump now that you can see my profile >_>
1. your flasks:
The Zealot's Oath flask doesn't help you at all, it hinders you.
The Witchfire brew should also go away, maybe to your second dude, the poison one.
Get a basalt flask and at least one flask that removes bleed.

2. gear:
Buy Xoph's blood asap, you need full fire conversion, this should almost double your DpS.
Try to get life rolls on all rare pieces of gear.
Ideally use spiked gloves, two-toned boots and opal rings as bases. You can craft nice ones with essences. Or mastercraft life on your existing gear at least.

3. tree:
Looks alright.
Spec into the jewel socket at templar, maybe you can remove the +30 int at duelist then.
Also grab the life there.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
1. your flasks:
The Zealot's Oath flask doesn't help you at all, it hinders you.
The Witchfire brew should also go away, maybe to your second dude, the poison one.
Get a basalt flask and at least one flask that removes bleed.

2. gear:
Buy Xoph's blood asap, you need full fire conversion, this should almost double your DpS.
Try to get life rolls on all rare pieces of gear.
Ideally use spiked gloves, two-toned boots and opal rings as bases. You can craft nice ones with essences. Or mastercraft life on your existing gear at least.

3. tree:
Looks alright.
Spec into the jewel socket at templar, maybe you can remove the +30 int at duelist then.
Also grab the life there.

Hey thanks for taking the time to look, I went out and got some new flasks, grabbed a xophs, and new gloves and a new ring. Currently trying to work out boots and the other ring, and than I will need to go through and comb the jewels in the tree, so if you mind taking a second look and making sure I'm on track that would be awesome, but regardless thank you very much for looking in the first place!
Looks way better now.

Do you need the dex from survival instinct jewel?
Otherwise replace it with a better one (similar to your other jewels).

How much life and damage you have now?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info