[2.6] Grand Spectrum CI HoWA ST 447k DPS

"
Koshcheevich wrote:
Hi dvs_m0rph,
ty for your build! Two queston:
1. Why not Enchantment on gloves?
2. About move- and CWDT-sets. Is culling strike really so helpful for bosses? I use WhirlBlades+FastAttack+Fortif on claw, und CWDT+LightGolem+MinionLife+MinionResists on boots. Furthermore i dont need spend ~1000 chromatics for 3g+1r sockets on boots. What you think?
Thank you one more time for this build!

1. I was lazy, fuck lab.
2. Culling strike is nice, it also gives 10% attack speed so you whirl even faster. Up to you if it is worth it or not.
you know you could easily solve your accuracy issues if you just use shaper's touch gloves.
"
Fistaniderya wrote:
you know you could easily solve your accuracy issues if you just use shaper's touch gloves.

Yea, i was considering those. Can't remember why i didn't use them. Probably resits, and they were not buffed yet back then. Might be BiS now, definitely a good budget option.
Dude, how did you get 500 Dex? Playing the same build now, but I don't really understand where from did you get it? :D Please help...
Don't you think there should be a place for The Wise Oak flask? It is kinda op i think :)
"
Don't you think there should be a place for The Wise Oak flask? It is kinda op i think :)

For sure, i was playing this build last league tho, just updated skill tree for 2.6.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"

For sure, i was playing this build last league tho, just updated skill tree for 2.6.

I understand, thank you for answer =)
Somewhat of an unrelated question...

what MTX makes the HoWA's appear as daggers/blades like I see in some videos? Is it a weapon effect/skin transfer?
"
Somewhat of an unrelated question...

what MTX makes the HoWA's appear as daggers/blades like I see in some videos? Is it a weapon effect/skin transfer?

I would need a screen shot to answer that :)
Yeah lol, how did you get 500+ Dex?? ôo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info