No dialogue at the end of act 3 - any plans?

Hello! I'm quite new here, so I hope this is the right forum and this hasn't already been discussed to death (the Search function didn't help much...).

I've always found it quite weird that once you kill Dominus and finish act 3, nobody in the Sarn Encampment has anything to say. In a way he's the most important enemy in the game, as he is directly responsible for the exiles and experiments (while nobody even knows Malachai still "lives" at that point), so it feels quite bizarre that once you kill him, it seems nobody in the city really cares, while there is plenty of dialogue at the end of every other act.

Are there any plans to change this, perhaps in 3.0? I really dig the lore in PoE, and ever since Diablo II times, I've always found the "omg you're so epic hero!" NPC dialogue after killing a boss very satisfying, and would be great if this was fixed. :)
Someone mentioned the same thing in the Development Manifesto thread - and, as there, I agree completely and support this suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info