[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

That's a fun build but i wouldn't say is't not expensive.
You can play it with cheap items indeed but if you wanna do high content the build is expensive then.
Red nightmare, dying sun, good steel rings, carcass jack 6l...
Red Nightmare is not needed, neither is Dying Sun. Instead of Steal Rings you can get Iron Rings first. Ofc you will have a bit lower damage, but not much. It's just an example of endgame items.
"
I agree on that, obviously.
But usually it's not a problem to ask someone - or even buy the kill fi you need it for an achievement/chall. Personally I concentrate more on leveling, and for that the build is awesome.
If I want to farm "big ones" I might still change the build at 95+ ... maybe to one slower at leveling but better at killing fatties.

demopolos suggested to use cyclone skill as main one, and shield charge instead of a golem or enhance to keep a movement skill.
the bringer of rain is a viable solution but if you're not fine with your intelligence and dexterity, you'll miss the attributes given by the abyssus when you swap.
"
Tracteur474 wrote:
That's a fun build but i wouldn't say is't not expensive.
You can play it with cheap items indeed but if you wanna do high content the build is expensive then.
Red nightmare, dying sun, good steel rings, carcass jack 6l...

well, none of those items is really needed unless you're rich, except the steel rings with top tier flat physical damage which are pretty essential to keep the clearspeed in tier 15 and 16 maps!
instead of carcass jack, you may use a 6 link rare chest with high armour (mine is 1700), high life and some resistances, and it's an even better option vs physical damage bosses.
I'm using this

the only objection I made is that this build can get expensive very fast and at the same range of price you may find better boss-farming builds; this build works perfectly even without crazy expensive items to farm high tier maps comfortably
"
Giammafix wrote:

well, none of those items is really needed unless you're rich, except the steel rings with top tier flat physical damage which are pretty essential to keep the clearspeed in tier 15 and 16 maps!
instead of carcass jack, you may use a 6 link rare chest with high armour (mine is 1700), high life and some resistances, and it's an even better option vs physical damage bosses.
I'm using this

the only objection I made is that this build can get expensive very fast and at the same range of price you may find better boss-farming builds; this build works perfectly even without crazy expensive items to farm high tier maps comfortably

Even a good 6l armor isn't really cheap ^^ I agree with you, this build can do the job at a low cost and is extremely fast. But for engame content (i mean big boss) you have to pay the price. I think that facetanking the minotaur as we can see in the video isn't for the poor ones :D
This build can be cheap but what is showed here is not cheap :)
"
Tracteur474 wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

I'm using this

Even a good 6l armor isn't really cheap ^^ I agree with you, this build can do the job at a low cost and is extremely fast. But for engame content (i mean big boss) you have to pay the price. I think that facetanking the minotaur as we can see in the video isn't for the poor ones :D
This build can be cheap but what is showed here is not cheap :)

I don't know how he can facetank the minotaur dude, I'm at 7k life with good physical damage reduction thanks to my armour and shield, every time I fight him I die at least 3 times and I still don't know how he does oneshot me at some point.
I find much easier the chimera fight, after you learn to focus the chaos damage vipers first and you play safe, spamming totem and moving all the time vs the mobs, you can facetank the chimera without any trouble. The spawning mobs are the hardest part imho!
Thinking on starting this build come Legacy league.

Anyone else thinking perhaps builds like this will be super popular (and thus expensive to get gear for) because of Legacy breakers and Bringer of rain?

As a first venture into a league, i'm not sure how to approach it, any assistance from others that tried it for breach would be much appreciated !
The legacy gear will certainly be quite expensive, but I feel that the legacy items will drive down the cost of non legacy gear. The base build is rather cheap to begin with so I'm expecting this to be a great, cheap league starter that you can grow into something even stronger if you want to by picking up the legacy pieces.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
But usually it's not a problem to ask someone - or even buy the kill fi you need it for an achievement/chall. Personally I concentrate more on leveling, and for that the build is awesome.
If I want to farm "big ones" I might still change the build at 95+ ... maybe to one slower at leveling but better at killing fatties.

demopolos suggested to use cyclone skill as main one, and shield charge instead of a golem or enhance to keep a movement skill.
the bringer of rain is a viable solution but if you're not fine with your intelligence and dexterity, you'll miss the attributes given by the abyssus when you swap.

Cyclone is way slower in clearing maps.

Allmost all of the uniques used in this build have a legacy version btw
"
"
Giammafix wrote:
"

Cyclone is way slower in clearing maps.

Allmost all of the uniques used in this build have a legacy version btw

of course, I was speaking about single target setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info