EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

This is price fixing - nothing more.

They will never reply to sell you currency, but if you list currency at that value, you will get over run by them trying to buy your currency, its always the same few people who never reply too.

Not just chaos to exalts, but almost any ratio dealing with chaos is way out of whack right now.

Chaos to regal, regret, scour, alch, doesnt matter.
If only we had a place where one could go to find items for sale. Like a "house with auctions", or something. And the items had buttons next to them, called "outright purchase", or perhaps "buy-out", so you could instantly purchase really cheap stuff...
I have a dream!!! I find an item, place it in auction, put price tag and back play PoE...I have a dream.
Last edited by _kerber_ on Jan 12, 2017, 7:54:13 AM
"
_kerber_ wrote:
I have a dream!!! I find an item, place it in auction, put price tag and back play PoE...I have a dream.

You have mispriced your item, it have been bought by a bot in a second and already put back on sale for much higher price before you could say Hello I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games

We've been there with RMAH

"
Teplokot wrote:
"
_kerber_ wrote:

You have mispriced your item, it have been bought by a bot in a second and already put back on sale for much higher price before you could say Hello I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games

We've been there with RMAH

This right here.
U MAD?
Action house is not a solution, but something like that Reddit thread where you would have trader in your hideout would be really nice.

So you find trade you want on site, you get invited by the seller - you go to his hideout and open trade window with the Trader NPC.

There you can see all items he is currently selling in his inventory, and you can pull it our of inventory if you have enough currency in yours.

This prevents automated botting, as it requires both time and effort from your side to find and recognize actual trade goodie in his inventory.

Current system is actually pretty good, except the part where you need to stop what you are doing to do the trade. And yeah - price fixing must be solved.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Jan 12, 2017, 6:05:11 PM
I wonder why the situation in Standard is so diametrically differnet in Standard. I remember the baseline price for Exalts being 67c until a while a go, and it held real sturdy. Right now it's 90c, and been that way for a while. What the hell?
"
G0rr wrote:
Action house is not a solution, but something like that Reddit thread where you would have trader in your hideout would be really nice.

So you find trade you want on site, you get invited by the seller - you go to his hideout and open trade window with the Trader NPC.

There you can see all items he is currently selling in his inventory, and you can pull it our of inventory if you have enough currency in yours.

This prevents automated botting, as it requires both time and effort from your side to find and recognize actual trade goodie in his inventory.

Current system is actually pretty good, except the part where you need to stop what you are doing to do the trade. And yeah - price fixing must be solved.

Good solution. But it doesn't prevent people from price fixing.

Perhaps make it so that Seller is not supposed to invite you to Party even, but you still need to physically travel with your character somewhere and choose item from special window or something.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 12, 2017, 11:57:45 PM
what about an auction house purely for currency to currency trading? Whats the feeling there? No actual items, that stays old school.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
what about an auction house purely for currency to currency trading? Whats the feeling there? No actual items, that stays old school.

Is this even needed?

There was no currencie price fix nor in Prophecie nor in Essence. Also most people only exchange currencie from time to time. But it will be so good for Traders. Just imagine automated currencie swap system that makes you money without you doing anything. Wait...I am not sure how currencie traders are gonna deal with that though - given person with better ratios will have all the deals. Wait again, resources are not unlimited and sooner or later people will come up to realization that they don't need to dump their prices, but keep their price in line with others. So it will be really great :P Quicky easy buy for buyer, quicky easy money trader.

Problem is buying/seeling items. Afk people, price fixing, need to stop what you are doing, "this character is not online", etc. etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info