EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You don't want dogshit IIQ rolls on proper MF setup.

thank god I have an experienced expert like yourself to tell me whats what.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You don't want dogshit IIQ rolls on proper MF setup.

thank god I have an experienced expert like yourself to tell me whats what.

Goal is to get as much IIQ as possible and get as much drops as possible. You make no sense.

Sure, you don't want something like this,

but you still want as high IIQ as possible with some res on your Ventors and that will still cost you a few Ex. White Socket Pariah is more expensive than ok Ventor I think. All prices with high IIQ roll cost decent ammount.

Your point is still not clear. *shrugs*
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 15, 2018, 5:09:34 AM
Down to 70:1 as of today
"
Artaniz wrote:
Down to 70:1 as of today

Yeah 70-72 or so.
67 as of now. What is happening. D:<
Vault's new position has to take its part of the blame. Every other player is farming Vault map all day, every day, sextant blocking. I wish some kind of statistic was available, to the the amount of exalts generated per league. I think this league would be pretty close to the top of that list.

But maybe it's just the usual mid-league low-peak we're seeing.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Vault's new position has to take its part of the blame. Every other player is farming Vault map all day, every day, sextant blocking. I wish some kind of statistic was available, to the the amount of exalts generated per league. I think this league would be pretty close to the top of that list.

I think it's just Mid-League exalt drop shenanigans like in Harbinger.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Pretty sure Vault is in a position that it can have more sextants than almost any other good layout map in the game as well as being the highest source of exalt generation in the game (as you get the random drop and several types of divination cards). Most other maps either don't have any exalt cards, or a single one. Also, to clarify before some people roast me. I mean exalt generation, like, creating "new" exalts. Not currency/hr.

Saying it doesn't is kinda being ignorant. However, i think that even worst case scenario, it's not the only contributor, nor a major one to the exalt "problem" in SC as a thread like this seems to pop up every league, no matter the meta.

I don't have any horse in this game though, as, in my preferred league, exalts always sit around 30c.... Highest ive seen in the past few leagues is 60 (for a very short while) and it hasn't been that high before or after afaik.

I just hope Vault isn't nerfed into the ground over some misconceptions, and instead, GGG takes into consideration the placement of maps for sextanting. Theres -really- no reason to run anything else in that area if youre going for raw currency, just Volcano and that's a bit of a stretch in distance.

Just needs more choices over which maps you wish to shape, and i mean actual choices. Nobody is gonna choose an awful layout with less sextants,packsize, and less divcard drops over a map with all of the above.
Last edited by Samsol on Jan 21, 2018, 4:13:23 PM
How or why is this even a thread? A currency changing price does not mean that there's a problem somewhere.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 21, 2018, 4:25:26 PM
"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Pretty sure Vault is in a position that it can have more sextants than almost any other good layout map in the game as well as being the highest source of exalt generation in the game (as you get the random drop and several types of divination cards). Most other maps either don't have any exalt cards, or a single one. Also, to clarify before some people roast me. I mean exalt generation, like, creating "new" exalts. Not currency/hr.

Saying it doesn't is kinda being ignorant. However, i think that even worst case scenario, it's not the only contributor, nor a major one to the exalt "problem" in SC as a thread like this seems to pop up every league, no matter the meta.

I don't have any horse in this game though, as, in my preferred league, exalts always sit around 30c.... Highest ive seen in the past few leagues is 60 (for a very short while) and it hasn't been that high before or after afaik.

I just hope Vault isn't nerfed into the ground over some misconceptions, and instead, GGG takes into consideration the placement of maps for sextanting. Theres -really- no reason to run anything else in that area if youre going for raw currency, just Volcano and that's a bit of a stretch in distance.

Just needs more choices over which maps you wish to shape, and i mean actual choices. Nobody is gonna choose an awful layout with less sextants,packsize, and less divcard drops over a map with all of the above.

This is same argument ouf of the blue as "Zana mods has anything to do with chaos sink" argument from a few Leagues back then. And yes, Vault wasn't popular in Breach, yet chaos dropped mid-League anyway.

"
Highest ive seen in the past few leagues is 60 (for a very short while) and it hasn't been that high before or after afaik.

No, exalt were comfortably reaching 80-90+ for Leagues now. Probably already in Breach.

Come to think of it, I should have wrote down for how much exalts were going in each League. >_<

I don't give a damn about sextants, most community doesn't at this point when they worth so much. Most community didn't gave a damn even when they are cheap at the begining of the League. Nor most communtiy care about Vault. Nor Vault even that profitable anymore, more like a gamble.

You can run anything and enjoy profit. You might not even want to use MF gear since RNG-based exalted orb drop that doesn't get affected too much by IIQ can easily line up profit of non-MF char with MF char.

You seem to be pretty detach from the game tbh.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 21, 2018, 4:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info