EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
If you think exalt isnt being artificially manipulated in price, you arent paying attention.

Talking out of ur ass.
Or you got any facts. If exalts has been so easily manipulated why it wasn't before ?

uh..it was.
So your saying exalt were manipulated and price were low then still manipulated and price went high.

Very smart.
"
krenderke wrote:
Who cares to be honest? The only thing you have to do every league is hold onto your exalts until they start rising and every gear gets listed in exalts.

Of course only if you care enough about it.

The only thing this proves is people, who think zana mods were the reason of high prices last league, had no idea what they were talking about.

Rise in price can be because of a lot of things, panic buying, gear gets listed in exalts -> people need to buy exalts to buy above mentioned gear, more people hold onto their exalts, because the price is rising, it is not that hard to understand it.

From 30 to 50 in one day. You really think there can be other reasons for that?...
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 10, 2017, 10:59:40 PM
well it slipped gradually for about 7 days and then snowballed over 2 days. It didnt quite go from 30 to 50 in a day, it was 27, then it was 29, then it was 30, over a period of a week it crawled up. I couldnt buy an exalt for less than 34 chaos eventually, then the next day the listings were 36, I went away and came back 2 days later and it was 50.

So ya, it jumped fast, but it wasnt all the way from 30 in 24 hours and it came after a week of creeping up a few chaos per day. I sold a couple of exalts earlier today for 54 chaos each, and that was them making the listing to buy ex for their chaos.

If course ppl are always manipulating, Ive been trading everything into chaos and then chaos into exalts daily for the whole league, and no matter what Im dealing in the first couple of ratios that may make up 10, 20+ listings are not selling, they might show 600 chaos in stock or 25 exalts but try and buy 40 of those chaos or 3 of those exalts and you get no response, or they say sry sold... and yet 24 hours later their listing and stock measure is still there. They have the currency, they have the listed rate, they just aint selling.

I feel like maybe 1 in every 20 currency trades I make I manage to get one of the first few rates up there, usually the 25:1 aint selling, the 26:1 aint selling, they 27:1 aint selling, and after messaging maybe 15+ ppl you jump right to a 29:1 showing big stock and get a trade. Same for trading fusing, chroms, chisels, regrets, almost everything at least the first rate is always bullshit.
Meanwhile, Exalted rises to 60+ chaos...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
sold my found ex for 40 c weeks ago, i dont care, it doesnt matter...who cares?
got my gear and am happy...why do other people care? flipping impossible?
"
Farfan wrote:
sold my found ex for 40 c weeks ago, i dont care, it doesnt matter...who cares?
got my gear and am happy...why do other people care? flipping impossible?

I actually made a profit out of it. But i still care, because it just doesnt look normal, you know. I was very glad when prices were in chaos, no need to convert chaos to exalted every time i want to buy something valuable.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 11, 2017, 1:58:51 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:
Who cares to be honest? The only thing you have to do every league is hold onto your exalts until they start rising and every gear gets listed in exalts.

Of course only if you care enough about it.

The only thing this proves is people, who think zana mods were the reason of high prices last league, had no idea what they were talking about.

Rise in price can be because of a lot of things, panic buying, gear gets listed in exalts -> people need to buy exalts to buy above mentioned gear, more people hold onto their exalts, because the price is rising, it is not that hard to understand it.

From 30 to 50 in one day. You really think there can be other reasons for that?...

Especially, last week a few days there were people selling ex for 24c - 29c. Yesterday I saw Parties "WTB Ex = 49c each". So next week we will pay 60c? Only way to compromise is to not go for their offers period.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

Especially, last week a few days there were people selling ex for 24c - 29c. Yesterday I saw Parties "WTB Ex = 49c each". So next week we will pay 60c? Only way to compromise is to not go for their offers period.

We ALREADY pay 60+c per exalted.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 11, 2017, 5:20:56 AM
Exalt to chaos ratio is one thing, but I wonder why chaos has lost value. I'm already regretting not buying Vinktar Square last week when it was 50c, 'cause right now it's already 60c, and the same thing is happening with other items priced in chaos. Damn, and I thought keeping my savings in chaos was a smart decision...
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info