EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Important update.

3.0 is here. Not necessary price fixing, but lets observe Exalted orb price shenigans once again.

Down from 40c to 35c and then to 30c for 1 exalted orb as of now. What will happen next? Will we see 20c for 1 Ex or something like that? Why it's still so cheap compared to previous Leagues? Yes, ES gear crafting fell out of favour, but people still craft various weapons, steel/opal rings and whatnot and must rejoice current situation...
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 31, 2017, 11:07:37 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
Imo

Remove the currency exchange page from poetrade . Flipping should be more annoying and more difficult to do .

Another thing , people in general should research more about item values . Dont let yourself get scammed. Also dont fall for the currency price fixers crap . Buy or exchange currency only if you feel ok with the deal and understand that orbs change value up and down .

and yeah the pricefixers are annoying , so yeah maybe poetrade would do more good to the game if the currency page gets removed . More real,fair and honest economy .

They do service for people. It's thanks to them, you can buy currencie any time of the day. I think it's terrible idea.

I think most people in General know prices.

Lol provide a service my ass, everything they do is for their own benefit. Don't you dare stand on some moral high ground pretending you are just servicing the community. The people doing this shit likely have a fully automated process, which EVERYONE should be against. That's what you call cheating....

Because we have exalted shards, which increases the number of exalts in circulation which decreases its value.
"
Lol provide a service my ass, everything they do is for their own benefit.

"Service" and "own benefit" do not exclude each other.
A taxi driver provides the service of driving you around town. For his own monetary benefit.

If you want to convert fusings into chaos quick and easy, contact your local flipper. :)

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I sold my only Ex for 39c, just 5 mins into posting sales. Lucky me.

I got more value selling Kings Heart d.card, at 51c.
"
BrutonCrowe wrote:
Because we have exalted shards, which increases the number of exalts in circulation which decreases its value.

You get more raw exalted orbs drop then exalted shards to get exalted orb though.

I think crafting confusion is main reason for current price.

"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
Imo

Remove the currency exchange page from poetrade . Flipping should be more annoying and more difficult to do .

Another thing , people in general should research more about item values . Dont let yourself get scammed. Also dont fall for the currency price fixers crap . Buy or exchange currency only if you feel ok with the deal and understand that orbs change value up and down .

and yeah the pricefixers are annoying , so yeah maybe poetrade would do more good to the game if the currency page gets removed . More real,fair and honest economy .

They do service for people. It's thanks to them, you can buy currencie any time of the day. I think it's terrible idea.

I think most people in General know prices.

Lol provide a service my ass, everything they do is for their own benefit. Don't you dare stand on some moral high ground pretending you are just servicing the community. The people doing this shit likely have a fully automated process, which EVERYONE should be against. That's what you call cheating....

They still do service for community providing easy access to currencie you want. Without them we would all still use trade 820 and public parties for that lol.

More like few of them use automated process. I personally know many people who do currencie trade for Leagues.

36c for 1 ex, because...why not. Right?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
36c for 1 ex, because...why not. Right?

People are quitting league and everyone is else starting to hoard ex for standard. They were never going to stay at 26c, exalts are much more rare than chaos.

Pretty much. Also, all it takes is a few whales buying off exalts to seriously affect the price. When other people see that the price is increasing they start dumping their chaos as well.
No tin foils hat necessary, it's perfectly natural for prices to fluctuate and with chaos being in such high demand it seems only natural that the price would raise.
Exalteds cost 53c now.
There must be a conspiracy behind all that....
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info