EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

I think it's perandus coffer challenge vastly increasing chaos demand.
STOP-BUYING-ITEMS-IN-CHAOS if the value is above 1 ex. Simple solution, just apply.
Sometimes...
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
No, I just flip currency like I always do. Doesn't matter if exalts are 70c or 30c as long as you can cut 1c on each trade from chaos to ex or ex to chaos and that hasn't changed.

Flipping currency? Do you sit in HO mostly or map as well?

"
Squishydew wrote:
I've had an exalt drop every day for 4 days now.
Before that i had only ever found 2 in multiple years.

On top of that, i just dont see why I'd gamble with an exalt when i just purchase what i need without gambling on poe.trade

I liquidate every exalt i get to chaos immediately, they're just useless unless you're into gambling.

Honestly I got as much Exalted drop as during Essence League and Prophecy combined >_< Maybe it is the thing? They buffed Exalted orbs droprate or something?
"
STOP-BUYING-ITEMS-IN-CHAOS if the value is above 1 ex. Simple solution, just apply.

What difference would this make? People use exchanges... Just because a seller lists an item for sale in chaos does not mean that they only will accept chaos...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

What difference would this make? People use exchanges... Just because a seller lists an item for sale in chaos does not mean that they only will accept chaos...

I would agree if all my dying sun flasks weren't being sold in 1 day for 6 ex instead of people buying the ones for 220 chaos.

That affects a lot.

Now, if I and all the others priced in chaos too, well, we would have a dream flipper market, that sweet 300c sold for 40c in like(let's suppose 2 days?), me profiting, others AGAIN losing.
Sometimes...
It is funny how in one of previous league we had threads about how high exalts will go after exalted was over 40c. now it is opposite xD
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jan 21, 2017, 1:10:59 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
It is funny how in one of prefious league we had thereads about how high exalts will go aftery exaltd was over 40c. now it is opposite xD

It was long ago dude. Exalted were expensive already in Prophecie^
Whatever the cause, i'm glad. 70:1 is just plain stupid.
I remember when in 1:3, exalts were at 20c... Things change so fast
It didn't take a genius to realize that Chaos would increase in value with the introduction of the currency tab.

Prior to that, people were strongly incentivized to consolidate currency, simply to conserve space (5000 Chaos orbs is 3.47 standard stash tabs, btw). Eliminate that incentive and provide even more uses for chaos compared to fairly useless exalts and it's clear why the relative value is shifting.

Unless they add a compelling reason to use exalts for crafting, I would imagine exalts will continue to drop in value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info