[2.5] Build help thread! Feedback/Survey Thread.

So, Mods/Staff, sorry if this is considered spam, i do this every league, i havent been told off yet, so, please let me do this :)

Goodmorning! So, its been a month and a bit since i launched 2.5 build help thread, and this thread is mainly for the feedback, and basically a "how are you going" thread.

So, the form below is simple, please fill it out (only to those who i helped this league)

Feedback form

What build did you request?

What level are you now?

Satisfactory level out of 10? /10

Additional feedback on the service:

its that easy :)

Thank you for taking time out of your day/night to do this, Feedback is always welcome, and it helps me improve as a community member.

Slayer.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 9:31:19 PM

I requested a solid build that would fit within my 22Ex budget, and if possible one that makes use of ROTC.
It ended up being a tornado shot build.

What level are you now?
Currently 78/79,mostly due to the fact I haven't been able to play as much as I would've liked.

8/10, the build itself is amazing although lacking in defenses a bit.
I'm currently working on getting more health.

Quick, easy, supportive and actually really original.
10/10 will come again
"
OArchAngelO wrote:

I requested a solid build that would fit within my 22Ex budget, and if possible one that makes use of ROTC.
It ended up being a tornado shot build.

What level are you now?
Currently 78/79,mostly due to the fact I haven't been able to play as much as I would've liked.

8/10, the build itself is amazing although lacking in defenses a bit.
I'm currently working on getting more health.

Quick, easy, supportive and actually really original.
10/10 will come again

Thank you for your feedback! Super happy that the build is going well for you :) let me know how it is personally after you grab some more health :)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
What build did you request: Cyclone CoC

What level are you now?: 0

Satisfactory level out of 10? /10: 7:

Additional feedback on the service: before i got to make the build i found out about flicker strike skill and i decided to use it, and i dont regret it. If i found out earlier about this gem, i would request a build for it instead of Cyclone.
I will probably use the build you made for me for the next character.
"
tomeqf wrote:
What build did you request: Cyclone CoC

What level are you now?: 0

Satisfactory level out of 10? /10: 7:

Additional feedback on the service: before i got to make the build i found out about flicker strike skill and i decided to use it, and i dont regret it. If i found out earlier about this gem, i would request a build for it instead of Cyclone.
I will probably use the build you made for me for the next character.

Flicker strike is fun :) Hope you enjoy it man!

What build:
Lots, but a high percentage od them are put on hold momentarily.
What level:
Varies. Put most on hold before reaching higher levels. Yes, I DO regret it.
Satisfaction:
All of it/10
I'm really REALLY satisfied, especially since I always learn to understand the tree even better the more often I get help. The only time when I quit using a build is when I get bored by whatever gimmicky thing I was doing, but it usually isn't the build performance.
Looking forward to seeing more great builds that came to life because of your help, slayer!

Edit notes:
-reduced the maximum number of typos by 1. This should greatly lower the chance of getting confused by the text.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jan 8, 2017, 7:10:28 PM
Thanks FCK :) its a pleasure working with you and your wacky ideas!

What build did you request? Dual Claw wildstrike, at the start of the league before the HoWA builds starting popping up all over the place.

What level are you now? 67 - Too expensive to continue on when I had other things I wanted to try

Satisfactory level out of 10? 9/10

"
Balphagor wrote:
What build did you request? Dual Claw wildstrike, at the start of the league before the HoWA builds starting popping up all over the place.

What level are you now? 67 - Too expensive to continue on when I had other things I wanted to try

Satisfactory level out of 10? 9/10

:( sorry for the too expensive part, wish i could help :)

9/10 eh? nice ;) thank you for the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info