[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

anybody running this build yet in bestiary? ran this end of abyss and liked it, but cant afford a 6 link shavs yet, wondering how far i can push with a 4 link solaris/how much es you can get or need while using solaris. thanks
"
internal_war wrote:
anybody running this build yet in bestiary? ran this end of abyss and liked it, but cant afford a 6 link shavs yet, wondering how far i can push with a 4 link solaris/how much es you can get or need while using solaris. thanks

I'm running this on one of my characters this league. Was actually my starter aswell. Got shaper down easy with a 5l, and can farm him deathless without trouble. Not even the best gear in the world or gems for that matter.

heya, how do you determine if your spectres are doing projectile damage? Why not faster attacks, faster casting? How can I find that out myself..
Hello

really liking the build, but any tips against chaos damage besides the chest. Im using a poison immunity flask but that wont help always.

Thanks
whats the best order of ascendancy?
quick question, if I go to town to q20 my summon spectre gem, will I end up having to resummons them afterwards anyways? or will they be there still just with the new benefits of q20? and will they drop lvl due to the gems lvl?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Your skill tree in the head of guide have an elemental equilibrium, but your character do not have EE in your profile. So what do you reccomend to do in this build? use or not?
"
lethalweap0n wrote:
Your skill tree in the head of guide have an elemental equilibrium, but your character do not have EE in your profile. So what do you reccomend to do in this build? use or not?

I think there's no reason not to use EE when you use Ball Lightning and your spectres deal damage of another element. Just make sure your enchanments don't deal damange of the same type as your spectres.
hello, so after playing golemancer this league till 94 i got sick of it

i started to find a way how to transfer to LL spectre summoner

i can afford any respec and gear change but from what i see i have most of the items required

any help or info would be appriciate cuz its very hard for me to start this transfer : D

i guess i can run AG/Zombie/enchance/minion life in my helmet
change color of my shavs to have support for specters

i wonder if i i could get better results in EHP and ES/ ES regen and survi than my current build
cos im sitting now on 2.5k life and 7k ES with 60/60 block overcapped resists and 75 chaos resist
im looking forward to drop my curses since i often run hexproof maps and its just waste of potential

my profile is open for you to check

Spoiler
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 9, 2018, 9:53:56 AM
I can't find Cannibal Fire-Eaters. Are they removed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info