[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Gladi to hear that :]

What do u think are the Best rolls on jewels now?

And what spectres are u useing currently while solar guards and spell Echo wont work together?
Last edited by Zetoxical on Dec 10, 2017, 10:09:49 PM
"
Zetoxical wrote:

And what spectres are u useing currently while solar guards and spell Echo wont work together?

It is a bug: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2038061#p15073609 same problem with other gem. Replace it with another gem for now.

Jewel depends which spectre you use.
Life/Shield + Fire Damage + 2x cast/attack speed on minion. (Solar Guard)

#% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently is another good suffix but you need a specific build. After i get equip and currency i want try to build Spectre+Zombie+Ag+SRS(on 5 link ring) so we can use this affix.
"
Alerie91 wrote:
"
Zetoxical wrote:

It is a bug: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2038061#p15073609 same problem with other gem. Replace it with another gem for now.

Jewel depends which spectre you use.
Life/Shield + Fire Damage + 2x cast/attack speed on minion. (Solar Guard)

#% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently is another good suffix but you need a specific build. After i get equip and currency i want try to build Spectre+Zombie+Ag+SRS(on 5 link ring) so we can use this affix.

I am currently using Solar Guards, since i am running a 4link Solaris Lorica, which means my setup is Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Fire Pen - GMP/Slower Proj. It is enough to crush up to mid tier maps (including Abysses). Should Solar Guards not be fixed once i got my Shav´s and 5linked it i will probably go for some Goatmen Fire-Raiser untill they start annoying my ears and then switch to flame sentinels. an other thing i can recommend is going for a mix of spectres (for ex. 1 fire raiser, 1 flame sentinel, 1 undying incinerator and 1 merveil´s blessed). it takes a few minutes to collect them and it is not necessarily more efficient than running 4 spectres of the same type, but it is fun, which is what a game should be about, right? ;)

About the jewels:

You can indeed get a lot of damage from those jewels (probably cast speed will be biggest damage increase, as Alerie mentioned), but i do not think the build needs more damage. you can obviously go for it if you want the overkill, but something that actually interests me is the mod that makes your minions taunt enemies. if you can get like 20% i imagine that to be pretty busted, as any rare/unique enemy will permanently be taunted, resulting in them attacking the meatshield and even the splash damage being reduced by 10% (being taunted means that any damage dealt to an enemy that did not taunt you is reduced by 10%). Also the stuff that makes your minions hinder the enemy seems interesting, although not as good as the taunt.

Again: you can just go for as much damage as possible if you prefer - and probably you could do a minion build by just allocating like 15 Jewel sockets and taking necro ascendancy - but for the Low Life build we are talking about here there is no problem in the damage department.

Edit: i forgot to mention the "chance to blind enemies with attacks" mod, an other one that might be very nice.
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 11, 2017, 10:50:53 AM
"
xxWolf wrote:
something that actually interests me is the mod that makes your minions taunt enemies. if you can get like 20% i imagine that to be pretty busted, as any rare/unique enemy will permanently be taunted, resulting in them attacking the meatshield and even the splash damage being reduced by 10% (being taunted means that any damage dealt to an enemy that did not taunt you is reduced by 10%). Also the stuff that makes your minions hinder the enemy seems interesting, although not as good as the taunt.

Furthermore, with the buff to minion life support, the zombies will get to have a significant role as meatshield, so taunt can potentially be maintained at all times if minion life is seriously considered.
If i compare our gear we are gearwise on the same spot.

Iam running my spectre Setup in my Vaal Mask because getting Blues on the lorica was to much. The fire raiser are looking pretty funny and the spectre Mix as well. Spectre-minions dmg-ele focus-gmp should be ok for them?
"
Zetoxical wrote:
If i compare our gear we are gearwise on the same spot.

Iam running my spectre Setup in my Vaal Mask because getting Blues on the lorica was to much. The fire raiser are looking pretty funny and the spectre Mix as well. Spectre-minions dmg-ele focus-gmp should be ok for them?

Ye, looks fine. I usually go for a 2B1G1R Setup on my solaris lorica, replacing ele focus with fire pen, you hit these colors on average every 29 chromes.
Wondering if for survivability's sake it's better to go grace aura instead of generosity anger (plus it frees a slot up in our socket hungry nonsense). Is the generosity anger a gigantic source of damage?
Are u running fire raiser without inc aoe currently?

AnD are we going for the energy From within jewel or Put another abys there?
Last edited by Zetoxical on Dec 12, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
"
Wondering if for survivability's sake it's better to go grace aura instead of generosity anger (plus it frees a slot up in our socket hungry nonsense). Is the generosity anger a gigantic source of damage?

-It is 69-110 damage on spell (Anger). In clear speed dont change a lot, with spectre t15/t16 you melt everything. You gain some damage in boss fight. I think Grace isnt worth to use. I'm not going to use Anger because I can save 2 skill point, one jewel socket and two gear socket. Now with new jewel, where you can get Shield, Minion Fire Damage, Str/Dex/Int & Minion Cast/Attack Speed, you dont need really it.

"
Zetoxical wrote:
Are u running fire raiser without inc aoe currently?

AnD are we going for the energy From within jewel or Put another abys there?

-I use this link with Fire Raiser:
Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction + Slower Projectiles (Boss)
Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction + GMP (Clear Speed)
Just now Spell Echo is bugged so you can replace it with IAOE or Faster Projectile.

-You need a "Energy From Within" or you waste a lot life because you reserve your life with Chayula/Midnight/Aura. With a this jewel, you get 15% shield from tree + x% shield from jewel self.
"

Dropping generositied anger will cut your damage by about 8%, which is not that big of a deal, however as weird as that might sound i also like it for the defense. The generosity support grants anger extra radius, resulting in a huge aoe, which makes sure all of my minions stay affected by at least one aura, so the commander of darkness ascendancy node keeps applying - which prevents my minions from dropping below 71% all resist, so they do not randomly get obliterated by a shaper beam or things like this when i move a little too far from them. The other thing is that i just do not like chance based defense. i want to be able to rely on my defensive layers, which is why i rarely play evasion/dodge characters. however this is just my opinion and with how easy it is to get spectres now it probably does not really matter if you have to resummon a spectre every once in a while. so if you prefer running grace, go for it, there is definitely a point in it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info