[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
JonesJM wrote:
What if i got a prism guardian with 2green, 1 red sockets and used Haste,Purity of Ice and purity of fire. Then you could use 2 Pariah rings with blue sockets so you get that extra ES ?

That requires having enough stats+resists on the rest of your gear (quite doable with good jewels), and three level 21 purities (about a 100c each) then sure. You can also consider keeping one of the unsets and use a different belt.

"
Kholaridah wrote:
Hello everyone.Here's my gear.

Im sitting at 5.8k ES without chayula atm.Been farming shaped racecourse for currency and etc atm.

But I'm curious about going forward like t13 t14 etc.

The problem is I tried uber lab yesterday.First 2 phase was ok but at last phase I was getting one shotted with something I dont understand.Even with full ES.Is there something wrong my itemization.

Thanks for the nice guide btw.

Izaro can hit really hard when fully buffed on some days (like charge disruptors+essences or something like that), getting oneshot with 6K ES is quite normal. Since your minions are doing all the work, you can run in large circles around him, which makes him miss most of his attacks (especially the harder hitting ones), and if you run out of quicksilvers start mashing your defensive flasks. Just don't run too far or your minions will get confused and stop attacking.
Last edited by Rivx on Sep 3, 2017, 1:00:57 PM
I made a small change with this build, im using a Astramentis Onyx amulet, gives you a shit ton of attributes in exchange for the extra ES and stun immunity with eye of chayula. Its probably not permanent but im wondering if you think its viable to farm shaper with it until i can get enough currency to get better gear ? Im currently at 5,1k ES with a crappy 3% energy from within and i havent gotten a ES belt yet.
Hi guys, i have experience playing a lot of classes in poe but i wanna try for the first time a Summoner build, what is a fire eater? how can i level up this build? can you give me some advices please?
So I was testing around various options for spectre summon since I'm having difficulty finding Cannibal Fire-Eaters...

Found Temple Scholars in Bazaar, and they seem to behave just like CFE. Anybody else tried em? So far they're doing a great job. Their holy-fire breathing seems to have more range, althought maybe slightly less damage than CFEs. I'm just about to take them for a spin on a 5link (spectre-minion dmg-controlled destruction-spell echo-GMP) in T14 and up, but I'd love some other insights if anyone sitting on good info!

PS. crazy good guide man, 10/10, I had plenty of fun playing so far up to lvl 87!

edit: apparently they're using Incinerate, so spell echo doesn't work for them, but with spectre-minion dmg-controlled dest-elemental focus-GMP they are melting T14 bosses in a matter seconds. I don't think they're worth looking for specifically, but if you happen to come across them they might be a viable option to CFE. Think their health pool is pretty low though
Last edited by darktroll287 on Sep 4, 2017, 8:51:04 PM
Are fire-eaters better than tukohamas? And just in general - how does this version of summoner build couple with another popular spectre combo - wickerman+tukohamas?
Wikerman/tukohamas needs another gem setup I think, not sure about that.
Made my first shaper yesterday and I feel rather squishy killing guardians, getting oneshotted everytime. I Don't think I can improve the build much more. Are you guys having the same problem?
Hey I'm looking for some input

Do you guys think its better to buy out all of The Lich in attempt to get a level 10 elemental weakness midnight bargain or should I cough up 200+ chaos for it

Is the RNG chance to get that implicit that bad?
Hey,

First of all, I want to tell you your build is awesome. The shaper is a cake, doing it wihtout dying. I dont know if this question was asked (i dont want to read the 63 pages hehe) about using controlled destruction instead of pierce on last spot in my futur 6l Shav. In my path of building the dps is 60k more with controlled destruction vs pierce with T16 fire-eater. Is there anything I miss or not understand why controlled destruction was not used?

Thx, and sry for my english, i'm french :).
"
Sims666 wrote:
Hey,

First of all, I want to tell you your build is awesome. The shaper is a cake, doing it wihtout dying. I dont know if this question was asked (i dont want to read the 63 pages hehe) about using controlled destruction instead of pierce on last spot in my futur 6l Shav. In my path of building the dps is 60k more with controlled destruction vs pierce with T16 fire-eater. Is there anything I miss or not understand why controlled destruction was not used?

Thx, and sry for my english, i'm french :).

It would be because of the 4B 2G links in shavs that is recommended. I myself run 5B 1G and have both controlled destruction and elemental focus, but I don't regular map farm with CFE because without faster projectiles their range is limiting when it comes to speed. FastestI use based on my playstyle would be Solar Guards, plus they are very easy to get.

For guardian and shaper farms though CFE cant really be beaten for single target, and that is where the bump in DPS helps with 5B 1G. Mine is more of a compromise since I like to farm fast on upto t15, not fussed about speed though on t16/17, uber etc
I was wonderingis it better to use animate huardian or chaos golem in this build ? What is better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info