[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

In that situation just turn off the aura that is causing everyone to lose damage or unspec out of EE.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Is there any better solution that to just stop running EE or Anger? I mean, a decent aura to run instead of Anger?
If you have some physical damage dealing teammates hatred i guess. Or run haste pretty much any build can benefit from haste.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Haste is kind of a given since it's even less reserved mana that the big 50% auras. Is hatred worth running for Zombie damage?
Haste reserves 50% mana. You'll run into problems in any unorganized party when you run EE. Unless everyone is coordinating which damage types they are using and which party members are triggering EE.

Most spectre summoner builds use zombies as meat shields so they dont normally think about buffing zombie damage, especially when using the classic RZ + Minion Life + Empower link.
"
akavangop wrote:
First, great find with the spectre thing. Since it wasnt documented anywhever, I suppose it is a bug of some kind (hopefully not fixed).
I always tended to avoid spectre summoners, for the reason they couldnt survive some endgame bosses (had a few rips with tormented t13 shav and some other tormented). Also keeping minions alive is way harder than just keep yourself alive and cast srs from a safe spot.
I was thinking that golem builds would be a great mid layer, since you can cast the golems if they rip.
Did anyone compare the spectre vs golem summoners?

I have a golemancer aswell. They perform extremely well once you get your jewel sockets filled with the correct jewels. They dont have the utility of spectres (switching from GMP -> slower projectiles for singletarget damage in bossfights) but are obviously much tankier and easier to replace mid-fight, should they die. I think five fire golems perform better in clearing maps than any type of spectres, but for bosskills they are slower but safer.
"
wrajjt wrote:
"
akavangop wrote:
First, great find with the spectre thing. Since it wasnt documented anywhever, I suppose it is a bug of some kind (hopefully not fixed).
I always tended to avoid spectre summoners, for the reason they couldnt survive some endgame bosses (had a few rips with tormented t13 shav and some other tormented). Also keeping minions alive is way harder than just keep yourself alive and cast srs from a safe spot.
I was thinking that golem builds would be a great mid layer, since you can cast the golems if they rip.

I have a golemancer aswell. They perform extremely well once you get your jewel sockets filled with the correct jewels. They dont have the utility of spectres (switching from GMP -> slower projectiles for singletarget damage in bossfights) but are obviously much tankier and easier to replace mid-fight, should they die. I think five fire golems perform better in clearing maps than any type of spectres, but for bosskills they are slower but safer.

i have not played a golemancer myself yet, however 2 people in my friend list i often map with play fire golems, the problem with them (in my opinion) is, that they lock themselves too often in their flame thrower ability, even when the enemies in front of them are long dead, which would frustrate me a bit. i do not know if they are better for map clearing after all, hard to tell whose minions actually did the damage when playing with 3 summoners in the party. however for boss killing spectres are strictly superior if u ask me. yes, you can easily replace golems mid-fight, but i NEVER had to replace my spectres in any fight (since i picked up soul weaver ascendancy). they face tank any map boss, including shaper, as you can see in the video. even if golems are even tankier, well... unkillable spectres or even more unkillable golems? since spectres do more damage, i´d go for spectres.
"
BadLlama7 wrote:
I'm wondering about the support gems you chose for your spectres, specicically

Minion Damage, Spell Echo, GMP, and Controlled Destruction, but the damage from Faster Projectiles seems lower than what you could get out of swapping for Elemental Focus support.

Additionally, I'm curious about your thoughts on including an Unending Hunger jewel to further boost Spectre clear speed and damage.

as mattc3303 already wrote, faster projectiles greatly increase clear speed, simply because it enables spectres to cover over a screan with their projectiles. yes, elemental focus would grant more damage to for example flame sentinels, but what i often noticed when i tried that, is the following:
sentinels sometimes fire 2-4 salves at packs that are a onehit anyways, simply because they already shoot the next wave before the first arrives, making the 2nd salve hit nothing anyway. if you add faster proj, the first salve instantly kills the pact, making the sentinels already target the next pack, which increases your clear speed. for bosses there is not much of a use for faster proj, that´s why i recommend to switch to slower proj vs hard bosses.
Spoiler
also, if you are clearing for example t16 trash in a guardian map with cannibal fire-eaters, you most likely want faster projectiles on them, because it increases their range. it is like flame totem, the faster the projectiles travel, the better is your aoe coverage. again, that´s not needed for booses, which is the reason why the cannibals are able to do shaper on a 5l.

about the unending hunger, i also thought i would be great especially in breach lueage, since the spectres get swarmed in breaches and are therefore in range to eat souls. for general mapping it is very unrelyable, because most of the time spectres are not in range for soul eater anyway. but even in breaches i found it to be
A: not necessary for the spectres, they have enough damage already and even kill breachlords who might spawn (even with gmp and faster proj - aka the multi target setup) anyway, and
B: hrting your own surviabillity. while it might look funny sometimes seeing a giant flame sentinel going looking as if it was on crack, firing salves like you linked it with 5 spell echo gems, the problem is that a soul can only be consumed by one. since you have 4 spectres they need to share the souls with each other and even more importantly: you won´t get the souls, preventing you from using vaal discipline (and vaal haste if you added that to your setup) as often.
"
leary93 wrote:
Hey Wolf!

Back again. I just did shaper with blade vortex spectres instead of cannibal fire-eaters, and its an extremely clean kill. Have you tried sucha a setup out yet? If not, I would insist you'd try, u might get converted to the Demonic side *mwuahahahahah*

Get it? Demonic. Slashed miscreations. nvm, bad joke :P

I´ll definitely try out the demonic side, i heard they have cookies. :P
"
wrajjt wrote:
"
akavangop wrote:

Dude, I don't think any summoner (even srs) can be faster than revenants.
Rs - minion damage- echo - chain- light pen- controlled destru
with blasphemy -conductivity-enf/tempo chain
And a midnight bargain ofc

That is clearspeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info