[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
MusicalMind wrote:
how can i make use of united in dream cutlass sword in this build. ?

Most of spectres you will be using is Fire based, and that means, you can't really poison for much. It's not worth it over an extra spectre from Midnight Bargain. If you want to use it, you probably better to go with Animate Weapon build, because AW is phys, and you can very well scale it with Envy aura and Added chaos damage support gem.
"
SolidSparkle wrote:
"
MusicalMind wrote:

Most of spectres you will be using is Fire based, and that means, you can't really poison for much. It's not worth it over an extra spectre from Midnight Bargain. If you want to use it, you probably better to go with Animate Weapon build, because AW is phys, and you can very well scale it with Envy aura and Added chaos damage support gem.

Added chaos dmg on fire spectres work just fine for the sword. U just need to scale chaos instead of elemental, but both flame sentinels and cannibalfireeaters have pretty high dmg effectiveness with added chaos gem.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Trick with specters didn't work anymore? Tried more than 20 times on diffrent maps - cannot rise Flame sentinels from corpses like it was before.. Today's patch changed something?
"
The level of your spectres is determined by the level of the corspe you raised it from. the level of the corpse (if spwaned by desecrate) is the lower one between the zone level (in a T16 map that is 83) and the corpse level desecrate allows (desecrate level 19 allows up to corpse level 100). so if you want high level spectres, you need to use a high level desecrate in a high level zone and then raise the spawned corpses.

Usually u can only spawn corpses of monsters that normally occur in the zone. for example in tropical island you will desecrate a lot of monkey or devour corpses. however i noticed that i suddenly desecrate flame sentinels where i knew they never appeared as enemies. i tested that with other spectres and it turned out, if you have a monster as your spectre and then open a map, that exact monster can be spawned by desecrate in that map. i don´t know if GGG added this recently, but i love it, it allows me to use high level spectres all the time. that´s why I enter a T16 with low level cannibal fire-eaters. however, any "are is inhabited by..."-mods on a map seem to prevent that from working, if the "area is inhabited by animals", i can truly ONLY spawn animals with desecrate.

"
1. Remove the spell echo support gem from your body armour.
2. Check in List below in which Zone you can find the spectres you want.
3. Go to the zone where you can find them and use desecrate to create corpses.
4. Raise the spectres you want (for example Cannibal Fire-Eaters) - You can target corpses and see their names by holding the "a"-key.
5. Open a map of a tier which u want your spectres to be and enter the map (for example a T16 Pit of the chimera).
IMPORTANT: THE MAP YOU OPEN FOR THIS MUST NOT HAVE AN "AREA IS INABITED BY ANIMALS/UNDEAD/ABOMINATIONS/ETC"- MOD!!! I am not 100% sure about the "Increased Monster Vriety" Mod, i guess you will have a random chance to desecrate your spectres, but i would not count on it. "Inhabited by X additional Rogues Exiles is an exclusion, that mod is absolutely fine and the trick still works.
7. Use desecrate (gem must be lvl 19 or higher) on the ground until you spawn the corpses you want as spectres.
8. Raise them as your new spectres. (If you removed a spell echo gem at the beginning, put it back in now.) You now have T16 Spectres, hf facerolling content.

Hi, I am very interested by your build.
But i just nothing understood what you explained above.
You are raising corpses, and after spectres, and after corpses in high level maps and spectres again. Difference between corpse and spectre ? Why use desecrate ?

Can you explain it more clearly if possible please ? Thanks.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
SolidSparkle wrote:
"
MusicalMind wrote:

Added chaos dmg on fire spectres work just fine for the sword. U just need to scale chaos instead of elemental, but both flame sentinels and cannibalfireeaters have pretty high dmg effectiveness with added chaos gem.

ever since i started playing this game a year ago ive loved playing as a necromancer type character. Hands down my favorite play style. Now with that said, i have a few questions for you mr. Leary :>

I am currently running this build and im loving it, however i saw you mention, and your character, that you use United in Dreams.

My first question: Because we lose 1 spectre because we lose midnight bargain; does our DPS suffer a substantial loss? How big is the impact between using United in dream compared to Midnight bargain?

My second question: To make United in dream work with the build, what do you suggest we do to increase our chaos damage? Do we just use gems, or are there nodes we need to take to really make the chaos damage shine?

And lastly: What do you suggest we use as spectres if we run United in dream?

Id love to hear your advice :> if possible.
"
ImpishSpoops wrote:

ever since i started playing this game a year ago ive loved playing as a necromancer type character. Hands down my favorite play style. Now with that said, i have a few questions for you mr. Leary :>

I am currently running this build and im loving it, however i saw you mention, and your character, that you use United in Dreams.

My first question: Because we lose 1 spectre because we lose midnight bargain; does our DPS suffer a substantial loss? How big is the impact between using United in dream compared to Midnight bargain?

My second question: To make United in dream work with the build, what do you suggest we do to increase our chaos damage? Do we just use gems, or are there nodes we need to take to really make the chaos damage shine?

And lastly: What do you suggest we use as spectres if we run United in dream?

Id love to hear your advice :> if possible.

If you're interested in that, just read upon my guide, everything is in there. The dps doesnt suffer anything btw.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
So would you suggest going ball lightning curses or srs? How do you feel about ephemeral edge instead of midnight?
Last edited by pikmin264 on Jan 26, 2017, 5:40:10 PM
This build looks pretty awesome
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
tested

and it was ez watching double boss down fast
after do the trick of flame senti to merveil blessing
haha t11-12 boss ez down

lair dont see to do the spect trick (edited)
Lair work after relog (could be a bug )

Try flame carni- and it work well almost all boss were squishy using vaal haste to clear boss was something
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Jan 28, 2017, 7:10:23 AM
grandmaster was quite hard on this build
lv 80 clear in 5th wave then lost ..

Enjoy Legacy!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info