[2.5] [SC] [Guardian/Atziri Viable][Uber Izaro] Flop's Scolded Last Breath - Pathfinder Build Guide

How is the golem working out?
"
laxcrazy wrote:
How is the golem working out?

Good but Primordial Might is expensive 150c and the golem takes a gem slot. So we swapped in a Clear Mind Jewel dropped golem and got 60% increased spell damage. I feel it is stronger. Golem would work if you werent doing discharge maybe and had free spots and money to burn
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
I just picked it up, (I don't have voll's D yet).

It seems to add 1.5K to things like freezing pulls and 4-5k to molten shell.

Gonna start saving for upgraded gloves then volls
Right on! Those are pricey items but well worth it
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
Nice build, looked familiar though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753462

This is pretty much the same minus the Discharge gimmick (results in more life and dps from other spells / gear) but I might give it a try. Have you done Shaper yet?
"
Nice build, looked familiar though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753462

This is pretty much the same minus the Discharge gimmick (results in more life and dps from other spells / gear) but I might give it a try. Have you done Shaper yet?

There are indeed other builds similar. Idk if you looked at the Master List of guides like 40 Blade Flurry this and that's.

I have attempted Shaper twice. Failed due to not knowing the mechanics. The damage is there but I am still pretty new at the game and those were my first times seeing the fight.
Deathless Atziri Video rendering will be uploaded this afternoon!
wouldnt doryania's sceptre be a good choice?
Last edited by ElJesse on Jan 19, 2017, 1:12:58 AM
"
ElJesse wrote:
wouldnt doryania's sceptre be a good choice?

Would be a good choice indeed
hey, i got the chance for discharge not to consume charges, is that just as godly as the discharge damage enchant by chance?

][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][
my gear here
][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][-][

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info