Mathil build list v2

Hi mathil, what pantheon should I choose for your Reave build? Does anyone know which pantheon to use?
Hey,

I'm using your reave/blade flurry gladiator as a starter in 3.1.
A question, what's the deal with blasphemy and assassins mark? There's not enough mana to use it with HoA and Hatred.. Thanks!
Do you think 2 touch of anguish is viable for this build to scale up to end game to kill new guardians and elder?
"
Sledgestone wrote:
Hey,

I'm using your reave/blade flurry gladiator as a starter in 3.1.
A question, what's the deal with blasphemy and assassins mark? There's not enough mana to use it with HoA and Hatred.. Thanks!

Same here and i choosed Hatred + Bladeshpemy/Assasin Mark. Because this set up more defensive. We dont need poWer charges from assasin mark because We can take it from death's hand spectre.

But We can take life and mana from each hits With assasin mark. also crit chances boost damage.

WAining ansWer from mathil. Reave has a nice potential and really op noW.
Ice Shot / Barrage Raider build works in 3.1?
Last edited by Laijnuz on Dec 14, 2017, 11:00:57 PM
"
Laijnuz wrote:

Yes, and pretty much all 3.0 builds works GREAT and better in 3.1
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Why i cant use pob link of Molten strike and FB in AByss build ?
I'm loving your Molten Strike/Anything build for 3.1. However, I was wondering if you could advise on your Pantheon choices?

Thanks!
"
Runslingan wrote:
"
Laijnuz wrote:

Yes, and pretty much all 3.0 builds works GREAT and better in 3.1

Thanks dude. But im worried about the VP nerf, it should nerf the build pretty hard right?
Last edited by Laijnuz on Dec 15, 2017, 1:37:46 PM
Currently doing the Wild/Molten Strike in Abyss but I'm having trouble getting any single target damage out of the build. Even t1 bosses take ages.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BsEg1fc2

Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info