Mathil build list v2

I'm following Mathil's CoCSpin Berserker, can anybody please tell me why in the video he can shoot out 9 frostbolt but I can only shoot out 5?
Here is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pate_croissant/characters
Ign is Kany_Carno
"
I'm following Mathil's CoCSpin Berserker, can anybody please tell me why in the video he can shoot out 9 frostbolt but I can only shoot out 5?
Here is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pate_croissant/characters
Ign is Kany_Carno

I would have to guess he is using these.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frozen_Trail
Regarding Starforge cycloner.

Wanted to make samish build before, though your video made it a lot easier, thank you.
Unbuffed around 51k (on 6l), buffed with frenzies tooltip around 200k, lvl 91 + I am using blood rage for tougher bosses, mana leech sustained via 0.4% jewel, which is enough, does not feel very great but is enough. Sitting at 6k life, still get myself killed on volatiles in highly rolled maps.

Next aim is to get lvl92 to get +30 int node and switch out temp chains for vulnerability as I just switched to sin's rebirth from witchfire brew, and no way to get more int to use 20/20 vulnerability, already got +49 and +41 int rings, and get lvl4 enlighten to make mana management smoother.

For now this is my go to build for all content, doing end game farm for the last two challenges.
Not the safest build to play, but now almost all builds feel so sluggish, running fast without movement skills, just feels so good.

edit: checked out your video again, just can't seem to understand where did you get all your int from, my last guess would be jewels which you did not show in the video? Still you only have one ring +40int, so even more so how is that you had enough int for lvl 19 vuln?

Is it dex to int jewel possibly?
Last edited by gvidzix on Jun 6, 2017, 6:05:11 AM
I'm following the build Oro Sacrifice Character - Berserker ... Your Lacerate, I wonder where you leech mana from -- ty
Question about your wanderfinder build. I notice that you don't get the mana leech node by Vitality Void. How do you sustain mana? Is it solely through Vinktars?
Hey Mathil

Would you mind making the updated version of a passive tree for the Scorching ray cwc firestorm, Berserker :)

- Jma
These are great builds but the fact you cant even see items is making them a bit hard to follow. Sure you can check his profile but...for example theres no stormcall inq on his account at all.
Great guides!

I am running the EK nova build and can farm maps easy as... My problems occur trying to just kill the 16+ bosses which I am unable to do.

My Deeps tooltip for EK is 150k (self buffed) with the gear currently on, I also have the other gems ready to be swapped in but still missing something....
My Crit stike chance is 22.31%
Multiplier 195%

Mathil / Anyone I would appreciate any help that could be given as advice to enable me to kill bosses.
I have made a few characters now that promise of glory.. but none have done so except for map clearers... which my TS is great at. I really would like to try farming some of the actual endgame bosses.

feel free to contact me in game :)
hey guys im thinking of following the coc berserker for the 2 week coming up on saturday i know he uses the three dragons for the cold can ignite part of it for pure high tier bossing my question is would say a devoto/rats nest/starkonja or rare with life res on it be fine and if lucky enough a say ele weakness enchant i just see no point in three dragon for pure mapping fun any info would be sweet in regards as i dont follow build guides and most are flexable to a point
Its kinda sucks to try to follow his gems in his builds when he takes them out. Then you dont even know what you should add to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info